The Elite Explorers Hall of Fame

Whiterose! May I make a suggestion now that the list is not that big?

I have noticed that you are sorting right now based on the date of achievement, but I was wondering that if this is going to work like a Graduating List, or like a Directory of Exceptional Explorers, you might want to center it on the CMDR Name rather than the date they achieved it? Plus, in many cases, the date will be probably not as important or blurry?

Just a thought! Don't hate! :p:D

***runs***

Hell no, I'm near the top and I never get near the top of anything so I like it...hahaha

I thought you'd made it to Elite, Whiterose? Or have you forgot to put yourself on there lol

Lol, No I am not elite yet. I am on my elite trip, I need about 2,000 systems. Should get it in September.

I'm pretty sure that Zulu Romeo was the first elite explorer thanks to his supermassive (TM) Sag A* payout. He wasn't eligible for the competition which is why he doesn't appear in that thread.

Strictly speaking, I didn't reach the rank until I sold the Sagittarius A* data at about 2139 IGT on 16th December 3300 at the Jameson Memorial branch of Universal Cartographics. (I had the Founders backer access.) It was purely unintentional...

Still, I did get there by visiting the fewest systems. :)

Last edited:
I'm 85% Pathfinder. Don't mean to be a noob but how many creds is that to Elite?

Urgh, probably in excess of 155m credits :( On the bright side, many, many more hours of exploration for you :D

EDIT: Yeah, checked the math, just over 155m to go...

Last edited:
Can we get an honorable mention for Antal's exploration team for establishing a deep space research control system 250 ly outside of the bubble at Takurua?

We hope more explorers join us and help us establish outposts even further out.

Can we get an honorable mention for Antal's exploration team for establishing a deep space research control system 250 ly outside of the bubble at Takurua?

We hope more explorers join us and help us establish outposts even further out.

Well, you got some rep from me, at least. I'll have to check it out when I get back in the neighborhood of colonized space.

Cheers.

Oh, and if we're looking for system candidates for outposts, I found this interesting specimen today. It doesn't seem that hospitable to me, but the life on these two planets seems to manage well enough. It isn't nearly as close to the "bubble," but it may be able to provide sustainable local natural resources.

poi.png

Last edited:
Greetings Elite Cmdrs.
I am so proud after some Epic voyage and discovery into systems as well as exploring as a fine art.
Having brought my Pilgrimage to the Core to a finalle to finish attaining Elite status after making use of previous excursions and learning the arts of discovery to a razors edge.
Still have to complete that epic journey to the wider world completed in 3 weeks along with major insights i may divulge later i have yet to corrolate my findings and log along with discoveries and Nebula photoshoot and Black hole surfing to dance music...( a example in Sag A visitors list by me )
A secretary would be useful at this point but you'll usually find me too busy scanning stuff on another quest or shooting pirates on another quest, Community goal on another quest.. you get it.
Hearby provide evidence of my evolution to Elite. Docked at Jameson Memorial for the first time.
Elitestat.jpgeliteshinrata.jpg

And so, it finally happened :D Cmdr Raz Brown reached Elite status in exploration on 20th August 3301!

ELITE.jpgReturned 20-08-15.jpg

Off to see Founder's before bed, I think :D

A great big thanks to the forum community, without you guys I wouldn't have made, and I certainly wouldn't have stayed sane (relatively speaking...) during those long trips out in the black!

EDIT: details of my Sag A* pilgrimage to follow soon!

Last edited:
And so, it finally happened :D Cmdr Raz Brown reached Elite status in exploration on 20th August 3301!

View attachment 56643View attachment 56642

Off to see Founder's before bed, I think :D

A great big thanks to the forum community, without you guys I wouldn't have made, and I certainly wouldn't have stayed sane (relatively speaking...) during those long trips out in the black!

EDIT: details of my Sag A* pilgrimage to follow soon!

WOW!!! CONGRATS CMDR RAZ!!! WELL DESERVED!! VERY NICE ACCOMPLISHMENT!! REPPED!

Top Bottom