The epic win of Beyond

As usual - the whiners trying their level best to slowly whittle down the nerves of the Developers. The other thread dissed me so much I had to create this one.
One Intention :THANK you FD for giving us ED. We love the game - and we trust in Braben. Beyond looks awesome - cant wait to try out the scrumptious new planets and the Wing Missions

Salud!

EDIT: Braben's name corrected (Oh the horror)!

Last edited:
As usual - the whiners trying their level best to slowly whittle down the nerves of the Developers. The other thread dissed me so much I had to create this one.
One Intention :THANK you FD for giving us ED. We love the game - and we trust in Brayben. Beyond looks awesome - cant wait to try out the scrumptious new planets and the Wing Missions

Salud!

Going to be interesting to see what these Wing missions are... Hope they're interesting.

Its Braben, not Brayben.

Dont you just wanna pinch those cheeks.

David%20Braben.jpg

pinched-cheeks-liluinteriors.jpg

I think the direction beyond is taking is the right direction, but I worry that they won't execute it properly. Mainly when it comes to the engineering changes, I think grandfathering God-rolls and requiring you to roll all the previous grades first are two potentially disastrous decisions.

Beside the things I cannot understand about ED and FD, I always found that the game is unique and I thank the developers for the target, to make a unique game!

We will see what the next update bring but I am hoping deeply that we get some love for Content in the future... I think FD has some good Games out now so they could finally get more into developing ED.

Keep it up! I support the FD team!

How can one be sure if beyond is a win or fail already? I am eager to see some of the announced improvements (end of beigeification?) but skeptical with how well implemented some things will be since there’s no feedback from Fdev. There’s a long road ahead to turn ED into a more refined game and I hope this begins tackling the issues instead of only introducing new ships and thargoids.

I was really psyched for the new planet looks, but oddly I think right now I’m most excited for Galnet Audio. I think it’ll help liven up exploring a little bit.

I might end up falling in love with the trade changes. I never really liked using external sites to build my routes but my memory... meh.

It might not have headline-grabbing features, but it’s definitely some welcome changes. A couple more weeks...

The same argument that was given in the other thread applies to this one. We haven't even got Beyond yet, so it has neither won nor failed. Hate to point it out, but both threads are essentially pointless. Probably why I've spent far too much time in the other one. :D

And now the epic question in this forum: OP, who do you call "we"? Me? And how do you think, that i will think the same? 😉

(Don't take this too serious)

Top Bottom