THE FORMIDINE RIFT MYSTERY (Part 4)

Hi Folks,

Sorry for being out of touch for a bit. The workload on prepping the book has been quite heavy. Just this afternoon I finished the last of 734 narrative editing changes that my editor provided. All good stuff, but took a lot of work to fix up. Hopefully I'll have a bit more time to pop back into the forum again now. :)

Cheers,

Drew.

Hi Folks,

Sorry for being out of touch for a bit. The workload on prepping the book has been quite heavy. Just this afternoon I finished the last of 734 narrative editing changes that my editor provided. All good stuff, but took a lot of work to fix up. Hopefully I'll have a bit more time to pop back into the forum again now. :)

Cheers,

Drew.

Good to hear it's moving along, looking forward to seeing the real stars of the show in print such as the axe wielding penguin. Hopefully you'll get some Drew game time ingame as well rather than just running around for us.

Hi Folks,

Cheers,

Drew.

Great to hear of any and all progress. It's a huge effort and greatly appreciated.

Hi Folks,

Cheers,

Drew.

Welcome back Drew!

Hi Folks,

Cheers,

Drew.

Glad to see you had a chance to pop your head out of the water and take a breath. Now ... dive back down there! You have a book to finish that I need to read :)

Glad to see you had a chance to pop your head out of the water and take a breath. Now ... dive back down there! You have a book to finish that I need to read :)

The third draft is now with a professional copy editor to zap all the typos and grammar problems. Once that's back with me I just need to go through it to ensure none of the changes alter the flow of the story. Not usually a problem.

For now it's beer o'clock!

Cheers,

Drew.

The third draft is now with a professional copy editor to zap all the typos and grammar problems. Once that's back with me I just need to go through it to ensure none of the changes alter the flow of the story. Not usually a problem.

Cheers,

Drew.

Enjoy your beer.

I'm realy looking forward to the book. :)

Cheers,

Drew.

awesome! I am looking forward to the next chapter of the Formadine Rift Mystery! How will we go on without Salome :/

Cheers,

Drew.
Congratulations Drew, great milestone.

Oh and I like the hat. Got a bit of Indiana Jones thing going on there. No, no wait, not Jones, more of a René Belloq look. Hmmm, René, Salomé, both have the accent over the e. Coincidence? My tin foil hat is crackling.

Cheers,

Drew.

Still waiting for an explanation of what Formidine Rift clues were actually in the game at launch. You had thousands of players flying around that area of space for two years, Drew. You owe us all an honest explanation of whether there was actually anything to find out there other than marketing publicity for your books.

Still waiting for an explanation of what Formidine Rift clues were actually in the game at launch. You had thousands of players flying around that area of space for two years, Drew. You owe us all an honest explanation of whether there was actually anything to find out there other than marketing publicity for your books.

Originally it was a derelict anaconda or python or something like that before they put mega ships into the game. It has been there to find since the game was out, just nobody fount it until recently.

This !
Think to all these poor Giraffes I am hitting with my car as soon as I see one crossing the bush because of the rage !
I even changed my pet cat's name from Cassiopea to Harpie !

Seriously, welcome back.
How's doing the Seven Veils II ? Still parked ?

Last edited:

Cheers,

Drew.

Have you thought of recommending your copy editor to FD for their in-game text? Some of the typos and grammar are appalling.

Back
Top Bottom