The game is not worth fixing

They need to build a bridge and get over it.
Out of the shattered hulls of fugly Cobra 4s... 😉

As a PS4 commander seemingly still playing against the tide, you couldn’t make me fly on even if I was entitled to it. It always reminds of that Christmas when my mam got me and my brothers’ Action Man the wrong way round; I don’t think we ever got over that childhood trauma.

Out of the shattered hulls of fugly Cobra 4s... 😉

As a PS4 commander seemingly still playing against the tide, you couldn’t make me fly on even if I was entitled to it. It always reminds of that Christmas when my mam got me and my brothers’ Action Man the wrong way round; I don’t think we ever got over that childhood trauma.

Yea it's not a particularly awesome ship and I use it as a missile boat and planetary mission runner because it's something different.

Also check you flexing that you have rich parents who could buy Action Man. I had to just look at the pictures in the Argos catalogue.

Yea it's not a particularly awesome ship and I use it as a missile boat and planetary mission runner because it's something different.

Also check you flexing that you have rich parents who could buy Action Man. I had to just look at the pictures in the Argos catalogue.
Oh, another humblebrag... We had to walk into the town centre, without any shoes - of course - only 7 miles, to stare longingly through the windows of Argos to be able to even see their catalogue...

Top Bottom