The Game Needs more Dinosaurs

Well with so many Mods of Omeisaurus, Sinraptor and Gorgosaurus replacing the Game Dinosaurs with Modded Dinosaurs,
i think that would be cheating.
so JWE needs more DLC Dinosaurs with proper Dinosaurs!

Here is a List of Dinosaurs:

Hadrosaur Dinosaur Pack:
Shantungosaurus
Charonosaurus
Saurolophus

Ceratopsid Dinosaur Pack:
Pachyrhinosaurus
Diabloceratops
Protoceratops

Jurassic Dinosaur Pack:
Megalosaurus
Tuojiangosaurus
Sinraptor
Dicraeosaurus
Yangchuanosaurus

Marine Reptiles Pack:
Mosasaurus
Tylosaurus
Liopleurodon

Weird Dinosaur Pack:
Deinocheirus
Therizinosaurus
Avimimus
Oviraptor
Citipati

and Last but Not least...
Sauropod Dinosaur Pack:
Argentinosaurus
Omeisaurus
Giraffatitan

What do you all think?
leave your thoughts and reactions in the comments.

Well with so many Mods of Omeisaurus, Sinraptor and Gorgosaurus replacing the Game Dinosaurs with Modded Dinosaurs,
i think that would be cheating.
so JWE needs more DLC Dinosaurs with proper Dinosaurs!

Here is a List of Dinosaurs:

Hadrosaur Dinosaur Pack:
Shantungosaurus
Charonosaurus
Saurolophus

Ceratopsid Dinosaur Pack:
Pachyrhinosaurus
Diabloceratops
Protoceratops

Jurassic Dinosaur Pack:
Megalosaurus
Tuojiangosaurus
Sinraptor
Dicraeosaurus
Yangchuanosaurus

Marine Reptiles Pack:
Mosasaurus
Tylosaurus
Liopleurodon

Weird Dinosaur Pack:
Deinocheirus
Therizinosaurus
Avimimus
Oviraptor
Citipati

and Last but Not least...
Sauropod Dinosaur Pack:
Argentinosaurus
Omeisaurus
Giraffatitan

What do you all think?
leave your thoughts and reactions in the comments.
The best place for this is the Dinosaur Wishlist Megathread: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/dinosaur-wishlist-mega-thread.470377/

On a personal level (this is mainly the Gondwanan Patriotism I suffer from) I would replace Charonosaurus with an Argentinian Kritosaurine like Secernosaurus (or atleast a North American Kritosaurine with more going for it like Gryposaurus).

As general ceratopsians go, I'd like to see Psittacosaurus, but Microceratus is a bit more popular.

I'd say Miragaia is probably a more different choice from the existing roster than Tuojiangosaurus (Chungkingosaurus is probably intended to fill the Tuojiangosaurus role). I also probably wouldn't go for both Sinraptor and Yangchuanosaurus, seeing as they're from a similar place/time and quite closely related, with a similar situation for Oviraptor & Citipati.

I'd probably go Caudipteryx over Avimimus, being similar-ish, but from the currently unrepresented Early Cretaceous of Asia. Gigantoraptor is also probably that little bit different enough from Citipati/Oviraptor.

As sauropods go I would consider Amargasaurus, Brachytrachelopan or Shunosaurus (even a Shunosaurus renamed to Rhoetosaurus) over Omeisaurus and Giraffatitan.
For the titanosaur, the main thing that matters to me is the addition of scutes, so you could go for pretty much anything, I'd go for Isisaurus/Titanosaurus, seeing as there aren't any dinosaurs from India yet (and due to my Gondwanan patriotism).

its very nice dream, but the reallity its the game its dead no more updates and nothing
Mind you, that's not guaranteed. It certainly doesn't look good at this point, but worst case scenario this could still contribute to the roster of the sequel.

Last edited:
No.
The game does not need more dinosaurs.
The game needs better AI for dinosaurs.
Adding new dinosaurs has absolutely no interest if it is to see them behaving repeatedly and boring over and over.
Dinosaurs need more realistic behavior, a real hunting system, new animation, new sounds, a non-lethal combat system and, why not, a breeding system with ontogeny.

Adding new dinosaurs isn't a priority at all, it's a bonus.

While more dinosaurs would be fun. It's not needed. It already has like the most dinosaurs of any park builder ever (Garbage mobile games don't count.)

While more dinosaurs would be fun. It's not needed. It already has like the most dinosaurs of any park builder ever (Garbage mobile games don't count.)
The old JP3 builder did have close to a hundred, though while there were 3D models involved, they were just pictures of them.

Dino spam actually seems pretty common for dino games generally going back a fair while, with a lot being collectathons to degree, so I can sort of see why there's an audience there that can't be satiated.

Top Bottom