The great big Odyssey Screenshots thread

CMDRs Log stardate 210828

Previously

It's good to take a nap on the ground. Time lapse photographs show up the beauty of a world and opens you up to greater possibilities.
rGsdXNH.png

Late afternoon
le6qea2.png

I am coming to the conclusion that Carbon Dioxide worlds are the most common in the Galaxy - at least in the last 4 regions we have passed through.
zk94rnS.png

A very interesting mesa that was the only place on the planet to host fungoid.
wvUP04u.png

GLrNbWg.png

Time for a family selfie
SYvVs8D.png

Obligatory Gas Giant Photo

o7

Next

Last edited:
I made a few in my exploration week some time ago. Some I wish didn't have bug so they'd look really cool, but oh well^^
I'm not super skilled in photography, and all that, but I hope you enjoy some of them^^
20210806142406_1.jpg

20210806151559_1.jpg

That one was a massive formation next to a crater. It was kinda cool.
20210806161810_1.jpg

The only time light being tinted by the atmo worked. At least for half the screenshot^^ Really gave a nice vibe to it.
20210806173101_1.jpg

20210808153056_1.jpg

20210809203920_1.jpg

The canyon thing you can see (the dark areas), are, I think, crater ejecta carved into the ice (ice world). They are very deep, and they look very good. It was hard to take a good picture of it, but it was really stunning.

For the few next ones, sorry for the FPS thing. Since update 6, it stays in photo mode and I don't always notice.
20210809204318_1.jpg

20210809221853_1.jpg

20210809224302_1.jpg
RCxplwN.jpeg

FZFMUwu.jpeg

CMDRs Log stardate 210829

Previously

Well this has been an experience.
kgmAmlI.png

The discovery of night light imagery
0bIoSOB.png

New skies
zW69bDY.png

New discoveries
xZSvReN.png

Strange hybrid vehicles...

Okay - it's space madness kicking in. But we are 50 jumps from Sag A* and the crew are anxious to get a move on. The last thing we need is a distraction...
OpBGbVr.png

Ooh - I don't care - I'm climbing that.
XVohFcP.png

Over a 100 million in cartographics, 30 million in genetic data, an hour away from a station, and I want to climb this thing - around 8km high!
YCv0YBa.png

Was it worth it? yes, every intense second! The crew successfully pulled of a mountain rescue and saved me from the perilous downward journey.

1XjRrSr.png

Slightly calmer and more focused, but still on edge, we reach the supermassive black hole at the centre of the Galaxy.

And like every inexperienced hack, we overheat and panic. This thing is ridiculous in size and ridiculously hot. With serious damage we limp to a nearby carrier.
0HFfKFw.png

There's a Fleet Carrier captain that has had their weekly upkeep paid when I sold my Cartographics Data here. There's nothing like seeing your ship fall apart at the seams to induce panic selling. You're Welcome!
L4DUtGc.png

So here we are...
SkCZMdg.png

Time for a complete overhaul...
zAAN77b.png

And safe delivery of all genetic data!
RjNqVpl.png

And I'm left with a final question for this expedition: Why, oh why, will this bartender not sell me a drink.

This is CMDR Sheehy signing off Expedition 2. o7

Last edited:
Top Bottom