The great big Odyssey Screenshots thread

I have travelled in the Orion nebula area in this month. I had already for long thought that I should go to see that place just as a tourist and take pictures. This area is already thoroughly explored so it is not very worthwhile to come here for exploration. But you can take nice pictures.
Orion Nebula trip 2022-11-01.jpg

On NY Orionis 3 e I found Clypeus Speculumi for the second time ever. And it was a different colour variant than the first find.
Orion Nebula trip 2022-11-05.jpg

That moon also contained areas where Osseus Pellebantus was abundant. I had never before seen them growing in such large groups.
Orion Nebula trip 2022-11-07 (1).jpg

Next I visited the Orion Nebula Tourist Centre, but I don't have Odyssey pictures from there because of a severe crash to desktop issue with asteroids and asteroid stations in EDO. But from there I continued towards the center of Barnard's Loop.
Orion Nebula trip 2022-11-15.jpg

And of course I did my exobiology work.
Orion Nebula trip 2022-11-16.jpg

Orion Nebula trip 2022-11-17 (1).jpg

In one place I found Tussock Ignis growing on ice. It was surprising because I had not seen any tussock species growing on ice before. Maybe the ice layer is thin here and melts regularly.
Orion Nebula trip 2022-11-17 (2).jpg

In the process, I got a promotion to Geneticist.
Orion Nebula trip 2022-11-17 (3).jpg

I wonder if all the genetic samples I have sold have helped to advance science.
Orion Nebula trip 2022-11-17 (4).jpg

I still remain in the Trapezium sector because I am planning to next visit the famous Proteus shipwreck site.
Orion Nebula trip 2022-11-19 (1).jpg

o7

More great pics! :] It looks a bit like an Orb, but broken like an egg-shell? What happens if you place Guardian Key, Guardian Relic & Unknown Relic in the Thargoid Device? For science of course :geek::alien:
It won't even take the Guardian Key and I've tried every possible way of different thargoid and guardian variants but I'll try more in different orders and will try your suggestion ;)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Top Bottom