The Great ELW Fishing Expedition

... And 5x 500 tons are it :) I have just bought 31 extra tons for the final few missing millions. With these, the payout would be complete. :)

All worked well :)
Thank you for the smooth transaction and for the organization of the expedition :D I'll gladly be in for a second round of the ELW Fishing Tour in foreseeable future :D

... And 5x 500 tons are it :) I have just bought 31 extra tons for the final few missing millions. With these, the payout would be complete. :)

All worked well :)
Thank you for the smooth transaction and for the organization of the expedition :D I'll gladly be in for a second round of the ELW Fishing Tour in foreseeable future :D
10-4 my friend! You will get an invite to the next one for sure! Enjoy your winnings!

Just returning from Beagle Point and Oevasy SG-Y d0 (Semotus Beacon & Salomé's Reach) and it seemed appropriate to drop in on the following tourist beacon, and I couldn't think of a better forum thread to share this on :cool:
JGyxNQV.jpg

Just returning from Beagle Point and Oevasy SG-Y d0 (Semotus Beacon & Salomé's Reach) and it seemed appropriate to drop in on the following tourist beacon, and I couldn't think of a better forum thread to share this on :cool:
JGyxNQV.jpg
You know the story of course, but in case someone seeing this doesn't:

You know the story of course, but in case someone seeing this doesn't:
I sometimes wonder if FDev somehow put Germanium in there so the mission could succeed, because I've never encountered Germanium while asteroid mining. Not that this detracts from the story or rescue achievement in any way. We have it easy with our 70+ly jump ranges these days.

I've never encountered Germanium while asteroid mining.
It's not the most common of materials in rings, but it can be found in most metal rich rings.

metals and minerals This is a useful guide but there is no guarantee that a specific mat will be found within a specific ring and occasionally you can find a mat in a ring type that it is not listed in, I find small amounts of Arsenic in about 5% of icy rings.

Top Bottom