The Great ELW Fishing Expedition

I'll keep it in place until your are there if you need it for transport...at least a few days or more. Still waiting to see what sleepyDelegate wants to do for his prize money....
Thanks cmdr Chiggy.

Or you could leave me behind like a Nigerian cosmonaut and somebody could stage a rescue mission as a desperately claw my way back to civilization.

Thanks also for running the expedition.

Ohhh, I am 3rd in the rankings :O

I think I'll move my FC to Explorer's Anchorage for filling up on stuff to get the prize money into my bank. :) This will most probably take some days/weeks to do so - you don't have to wait for me :)

I am on my way to Zunao KU-D d13-3764, either I will dock at your FC and hitch a ride to the bubble, or if you are planning to stay longer, I will continue on my own towards bubble and wait for you there... (provided that you were headed to bubble).

I never hitched a ride on a FC... How long does it take to reach bubble from your position?
When are you planning to leave to either bubble or Colonia?

Last, but not least: I was thinking I should have the courtesy and at least sell my data at your FC. The problem is, I need them for my faction. May I propose you keep the bonus prize money instead? :)

In that case, I would like to do the credit transfer where the carrier is now. I was planning on heading to the Eorl Auwsy nebula after anyways :D
message me when you are ready! or we can set up an in-game time ... I'll be in and out..off an on till 0700-0800 game time usually (central time zone US)

I have just docked at you FC... Did some mingling with your crew and hit the bunk eventually...

Zunao KU-D d13-3764 (20220413-224916).jpg

Top Bottom