General / Off-Topic The Lego thread

These handy handy packs are set to launch soon.
Rumour has it that they're going to be some sort of VIP exclusive via shop @ home.

40512 fun 'n' funky
funnfunky.jpg

Spooky
(no picture yet)

40514 Winter
winter.jpg

40515 Pirate
pirate.jpg

Posting to remind myself to add pictures soon….
Am beginning my first diorama/scene ? display. ….,Mos Eisley space port.…. Oh man this is costing some money ugh. Bought two small IKEA units to sit this thing on top of. plus starting off with the Lego cantina set from Lego. Will be adding random buildings plus Ben Kanobi‘s hut.
Should keep me occupied this winter….

@beef1213 your builds are as excellent as ever. You are one with the brick. \o/

Flimley

Ok just taken this pic quickly…
Building on the right is Lego’s Mos Eisley cantina with obi-wan, the droids and Luke mingebatter walking into their new adventure.
The ones i made using what’s left of my mind these days are, Ben’s hut on the left, and the two in the centre are random Mos eisley looking structures. Waiting for a kerbillion brick link orders to arrive, including base plates. And eventually this will all be placed in some kind of pleasing order…
enjoy
43ACC0F5-19B5-4AD9-8E22-8D2F24ADA386.jpeg

Flimley

Last edited:
Throwing in this update to Mos Eisley Added a few more buildings and such like…
apologies for the poor quality of photo, the iPod camera really is utter crap.

42550656-1079-4F12-92E8-00FA09B27575.jpeg

that’ll show them fat cats up in Washington who’s boss.
Flimley

Here we go.
Swapped around and rebuilt some structures. Added a front lip to make the moc look as if it’s supported by a thicker plinth. Added Luke mingebatters speeder (which i bought off eBay quite cheaply). Put a full roof on the cantina to prevent dust settling in there primarily, plus added to the rear of structure. Added dark tan tiles to beaten track.
Been creating some interiors, which I’ll post up separately.

27DF403B-75EB-4CB5-B712-DD5B011761AA.jpeg

Flimley

Last edited:
Here we go.
Swapped around and rebuilt some structures. Added a front lip to make the moc look as if it’s supported by a thicker plinth. Added Luke mingebatters speeder (which i bought off eBay quite cheaply). Put a full roof on the cantina to prevent dust settling in there primarily, plus added to the rear of structure. Added dark tan tiles to beaten track.
Been adding some interiors, which I’ll post up separately.

View attachment 281880

Flimley
That is fantastic, packed full of details!
Do you take your layouts to shows?

Top Bottom