General / Off-Topic The Mandalorian TV series

Ok, here's one, i'll spoiler tag it of course.

...apparently the mandalorian's ship has no automated defenses to stop it being stripped or any sort of comms to alert him of damage...

Now I really want that type of mechanism in ED when we get Space Legs :D

The finale was great! I’m looking forward to seeing where they are taking it. With the force sensitivity, I’d be curious if they go to Luke’s Jedi Academy. This is 5 years after Jedi so that should be starting up.

there was a couple of filler episodes that could have been left out. The A-team episode where theysaved the village was a little lame, but the AtST was great.

The finale was great! I’m looking forward to seeing where they are taking it. With the force sensitivity, I’d be curious if they go to Luke’s Jedi Academy. This is 5 years after Jedi so that should be starting up.

there was a couple of filler episodes that could have been left out. The A-team episode where theysaved the village was a little lame, but the AtST was great.
Episode 5 was ok however there was a point where is was like, not again! They just can’t help it, but in this case they didn’t go full bonkers but it was there, still so far a great show.

Prepare for this - Mandalorian S2 will apparently be used to explain how Palpatine survived.

Guess Disney is determined to put Their Trilogy cr*p into this TV series as well and ruin it completely.
How about force-healing baby-Rey as well.... :rolleyes:

YouTube:

He looks so cool walking there in that shot.

I definitely need a tattered cape, and some sci-fi armour, and about a foot more height...

Waaaay back, we did something similar for a kid with one short leg, managed to get her 6 inches correction. She still had a slight limp, but it was greatly improved from before.

I definitely need a tattered cape, and some sci-fi armour, and about a foot more height...

Waaaay back, we did something similar for a kid with one short leg, managed to get her 6 inches correction. She still had a slight limp, but it was greatly improved from before.
Yeah, what doctors can do today, however cancer is still a serious decease and we still (officially) don’t have a cure for it. Anyway I digress 🤓

I just saw all of season one. For a tv series set in the SW universe it was rtealy good; in my opinion. It made me want to see a season 2 anyway....

Just finished watching this, really awesome.

Episodes 1-3 I found ok, then took a dip around episode 4 with a very derivative plot, but 5-8 certainly pulled it together and I'm now really looking forward to the next series. :)

I was a bit sadden when the Nick Nolte character died, that was a bummer.
images

Just finished watching this, really awesome.

Episodes 1-3 I found ok, then took a dip around episode 4 with a very derivative plot, but 5-8 certainly pulled it together and I'm now really looking forward to the next series. :)
Series or season?

So it’s rumored that Kathleen’s evil eye 🧿 has turned its attention towards the Mando series, it looks like some of the characters from the failed trilogy will appear in the show.
tumblr_o1xjsbXFEy1rms5soo1_500.gifv

it was only a matter of time before they was going to ruin this one too.

Finished it last night. Wasn't horrible and certainly better than the Lame Jedi -- haven't seen the Rise of the Sky Stanker yet. Only comment I have is: given their desire to protect someone, they sure made some damned questionable choices regarding his safety. :)

I got the height still, and a tattered US Army blanket...

Just saw the first episode. Did not watch the others.

It's good enough for a stand alone movie. Just awesome.

Don't need spoilers. I will simply delete the bad episodes from my schedule.

Top Bottom