The Mining nerf was likely the worst implementation of a Balancing in Years...

from pg 18, like you ask:

"Second picture - 2 runs in 26 minutes - 163,753,619 gained " give some 4 runs in 52 minutes. I did 4 runs in 1 hour, also, BUT the missions DO NOT spawn like you said, you must wait between them, re-log, and that reduce the average profits / hour A LOT. That is why I said you exaggerate...
No.
2 runs in 26 minutes (13 minutes per run).
81 million first run, 82 million second run.

Third run 12 minutes.
Total 38 minutes!
LOOK AT THE TIME ON THE SCREENSHOT

My missions spawn that fast because I have 5 factions all giving out the same missions to the same station.

You have to be at the right station in the right system and I am not giving it out on the forum.

from pg 18, like you ask:

"Second picture - 2 runs in 26 minutes - 163,753,619 gained " give some 4 runs in 52 minutes. I did 4 runs in 1 hour, also, BUT the missions DO NOT spawn like you said, you must wait between them, re-log, and that reduce the average profits / hour A LOT. That is why I said you exaggerate...
You are assuming the missions where you are running perform the same as where orange is doing theirs and that is a foolish mistake to make.

A big part of efficient income is learning what parts of the bubble you need to be in. It took me several sessions to find the place I run combat stacks from and a bit longer to optimize the process. Now I can make hundreds of millions on a whim.

You are assuming the missions where you are running perform the same as where orange is doing theirs and that is a foolish mistake to make.

A big part of efficient income is learning what parts of the bubble you need to be in. It took me several sessions to find the place I run combat stacks from and a bit longer to optimize the process. Now I can make hundreds of millions on a whim.

Are only a few places near the bubble for those conditions required - after some trial and error I matched the system, and for you to assume I am not on the same system is "a foolish mistake to make." :p
Obvious I will not post here the system, for the very same reason Orange didn't. And I didn't make "hundreds of millions" in these 2 days but a nice couple of billions.

Probably I could have 3 billions by now, on profits, not only 2, but I like to do different things - I did some combat missions in the same system, and give-up ( far fewer credits / h than delivery..) AND I get involved in CG a bit, with ammonia worlds...

Last edited:
Are only a few places near the bubble for those conditions required - after some trial and error I matched the system, and for you to assume I am not on the same system is "a foolish mistake to make." :p
Obvious I will not post here the system, for the very same reason Orange didn't. And I didn't make "hundreds of millions" in these 2 days but a nice couple of billions.

Made billions and fussing about lies on income. Lol I'm taking you less and less seriously by the minute.

In any case I have billions and I'm adding more all the time.

Made billions and fussing about lies on income. Lol I'm taking you less and less seriously by the minute.

In any case I have billions and I'm adding more all the time.
[/QUOTE
Your logic is a bit broken dude, why you mix apples with oranges ? Yes I did some nice credits, but I pointed out is not at the speed like was posted here, and he confessed he exaggerated in numbers ! Did you miss that part or you suffer from some attention deficiency ?!

Here, to refresh your reading abilities:
"....So yeah maybe I was exaggerating a bit ..."

Next time take your time to read others opinions before posting.... so you do not put here hilarious statements, lol

Last edited:
Your logic is a bit broken dude, why you mix apples with oranges ? Yes I did some nice credits, but I pointed out is not at the speed like was posted here, and he confessed he exaggerated in numbers ! Did you miss that part or you suffer from some attention deficiency ?!

Fixed your quote for you. He showed evidence of his earnings and admitted to extrapolating based on actual earnings.

You have aserted that you know what system he is in, but I'm going to remain skeptical given that he and not you, have shown evidence for earnings.

Your characterization of his comments is not on keeping with his actual comments so it seems to me you are troooolllin.

Having satisfied myself of that I'll be ignoring you from here on.

Fixed your quote for you. He showed evidence of his earnings and admitted to extrapolating based on actual earnings.

You have aserted that you know what system he is in, but I'm going to remain skeptical given that he and not you, have shown evidence for earnings.

Your characterization of his comments is not on keeping with his actual comments so it seems to me you are troooolllin.

Having satisfied myself of that I'll be ignoring you from here on.
The only one trolling is you dude, so I will not waste my time anymore on your silly posts.

Here, to refresh your reading abilities:
"....So yeah maybe I was exaggerating a bit ..."

Next time take your time to read others opinions before posting.... so you do not put here hilarious statements, lol
Let me just fix that seeing as the rest of it is missing and I wouldn't want people getting the wrong idea.

"So yeah maybe I was exaggerating a bit...maybe it's only 4.8 runs per hour."

Exaggerating from 5 missions per hour down to 4.8 missions per hour (obviously you don't get sarcasm).

Next time quote in context please or find yourself reported.

Let me just fix that seeing as the rest of it is missing and I wouldn't want people getting the wrong idea.

"So yeah maybe I was exaggerating a bit...maybe it's only 4.8 runs per hour."

Exaggerating from 5 missions per hour down to 4.8 missions per hour (obviously you don't get sarcasm).

Next time quote in context please or find yourself reported.

Wow, report me I quoted you out of context, please ! Bitte bitte !
You are so ridiculous dude, you make me laugh a lot now ! What are you, seriously, 12 yo ?! I will just add you and your buddy on my ignore list, I have enough fun from you both, today...

@Sonleader - you are right, I cannot replay to your observation, but what you wrote match my own experience; Average, constant earnings are between 40-50 even 60 millions / hour, if you are a bit lucky. In fact are 2 stations in the same area who give high rewards, if you go between them, you may get 150 millions / hour - IF the missions keep coming at a constant rate - a thing who DO NOT happen.
So, my conclusion, after all this - even hardly nerfed, mining is STILL FIRST on credits making, (look at the gold, silver, platinum, etc prices huge buff...) , delivery missions come second, and shamefully, the combat is still the last, even with this (significant, but insufficient, tough...) buff...

Last edited:
Wow, report me I quoted you out of context, please ! Bitte bitte !
You are so ridiculous dude, you make me laugh a lot now ! What are you, seriously, 12 yo ?! I will just add you and your buddy on my ignore list, I have enough fun from you both, today...

Dont bother trying with them. If People Lie to your Face and then despite you Quoting the Lie directly just Claim that they didnt Lie in your Face. Then you know your basicly Fighting Trump.
Reality or Truth dont Matter. If these kind of People get caught Lying even if Factcheck would rate their Statement as Pants on Fire. They will just Claim they told the Truth and even Double down on their Lie claiming they Proved you Wrong....

Thats just how these kind of People are.

We now know. That Delivery Missions can Clock an Impressive 100 Million per Hour if you are Lucky enough. But will on Average land more around 30-40 Million.
Which means their Steady Rate of Income is pretty close to Mining. Which in Reliable Average also Clocks out around 30-40 Million but which if your Lucky enough can Clock out on 150 Million.

Thanks to Yamiks putting up some Testing.

Source: https://youtu.be/GE-9qrkmg2Y?t=341

We can see that Combat is no longer the 2nd Worst Paying Job. But just the 3rd Worst Paying Job.

We also now know. That FD will not provide any Comprehensive Balancing to the Economy. But will simply hand out some Minor Buffs to Certain Areas only doing 1 Step at a Time.
As they have always done for the last few Years....

Thats about it really.

Dont bother trying with them. If People Lie to your Face and then despite you Quoting the Lie directly just Claim that they didnt Lie in your Face. Then you know your basicly Fighting Trump.
Reality or Truth dont Matter. If these kind of People get caught Lying even if Factcheck would rate their Statement as Pants on Fire. They will just Claim they told the Truth and even Double down on their Lie claiming they Proved you Wrong....

Thats just how these kind of People are.

We now know. That Delivery Missions can Clock an Impressive 100 Million per Hour if you are Lucky enough. But will on Average land more around 30-40 Million.
Which means their Steady Rate of Income is pretty close to Mining. Which in Reliable Average also Clocks out around 30-40 Million but which if your Lucky enough can Clock out on 150 Million.

Thanks to Yamiks putting up some Testing.

Source: https://youtu.be/GE-9qrkmg2Y?t=341

We can see that Combat is no longer the 2nd Worst Paying Job. But just the 3rd Worst Paying Job.

We also now know. That FD will not provide any Comprehensive Balancing to the Economy. But will simply hand out some Minor Buffs to Certain Areas only doing 1 Step at a Time.
As they have always done for the last few Years....

Thats about it really.
Hey, I caught you lying straight to my face about something I never said and so far you didn't even bother to reply to it. Maybe you should get off your high horse?

plugging your ears and going LALALALALALALALALALALALALA: the thread

edit: actually this is a better summation of OP
927.png

Good afternoon

Is it the right decision to build a mining farm at the moment?

There is consistent money available in mining. I am waiting until they sort the pulse wave analyzer, the new balance is intended to make deep core the best, but we won't see that properly until deep core is working again.

Good money also in hauling or Robingo if you like that, combat stacking seems the best right now though. Maybe wars, haven't tried that since the buff.

Top Bottom