General / Off-Topic The Odd Thread

Barack Obama participates in a ceremony organized by the American Indians

Obama.jpg

Minonian

Banned
I always groan when my old father tells me how all the high literature is better than science fiction and fantasy stuff. People who think there is no merit to look beyond their own horizon - are nothing more than people without a clue. There may be lots of knowledge, but no true belief.

Wisdom can only be heard when you are ready to listen.

Agreed. :) I read both "high" literature and the lowly comics's and such. It does not matter as far you able to understand what they are trying to say, and capable to find the right kind of literature.
In the matter of fact, i also given my share to the ever increasing wisdom of humankind, and not just once. But you never know, and i'm fine with that. ;) (well not entirely, but at least i spared from fans. :p )

Remember the wining about friendzone a few years ago, in FB? This is when i said in 9 gag if you threat the other like a friend than you going to have a friendship, but if you threat him / her as HIM / HER? You get a fighting chance. And this is just one of the many. The rest of it? :) To be entirely honest i'm even forgotten some.
Just as i said. I let others to count the trophies... :p

Playing Twister in the shower?! That is so...:
The more i watch that clip, the more I laugh at it! Awesome timing with one particular sound effect.

I dont see 2000 candles on there...
That just wouldn't be odd.

The image is misleading. You see only the summit of the cake
I doubt we could find a small enough image (that can fit on these forums) of a big enough cake that this thread deserves.

For those who like comics:

The more i watch that clip, the more I laugh at it! Awesome timing with one particular sound effect.

That just wouldn't be odd.

I doubt we could find a small enough image (that can fit on these forums) of a big enough cake that this thread deserves.

For those who like comics:

Welcome to the odd thread ...

:D

Last edited:
Top Bottom