The Odyssey Materials Exchange thread

This will be my last post then in this forum.
Hopefully not, you’ve helped a lot of people and are more of an asset to the community than those who instead just choose to complain or tell people to “git gud”.

(Either way, I’ll still annoy you in-game regularly, mwahahah)

I'm looking for 2 SDPs. I have 3 Smear Campaigns & 11 Opinion Polls.
PM me if you want to exchange, or have the SPDs and are looking for something else I may have.
I'll check back in about 12 hours.

Thanks to Captain Zarozinia I got my SDPs. All good!

Last edited:
Thanks to Captain Zarozinia for providing the material so I could FINALLY get Oden Geiger.

I've been searching for 2 NOC data and Suit Schematics to bring my suit up to G5. Haven't seen a Suit Schematic for quite a while, except as an item to retrieve for a mission. Only thing to do is steal them and pay the fines, then do a couple missions to keep the Rep above Unfriendly. I just started searching for the NOC data but have been unsuccessful so far.

Anyway, the SPDs I got are the first trade I have done. It was fairly easy and much less pain than searching the galaxy for a 1% item.

I am trying to upgrade my Dominator Suit to G5. I can find the Power Regs, Graphene and Mfg. Instructions, it's the Suit Schematics I'm having trouble with.

I have 11 Opinion Polls, 3 Smear Campaigns and 19 Genetic Repair Meds to give to someone who likes to trade a lot. All I ask is 2 NOC Data and whatever Suit Schematics you can spare (I need 15 total, still searching Power and Command Lockers). A bonus would be any Power Regs, Graphene and Mfg. Instructions if you have them.

I can meet you wherever you like (in the bubble, I don't want to run out to Colonia!).
Cheers!
Happy Daze (in-game name)
PS: I'll check back every few hours.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND Thanks to Captain Zarozinia for coming through again!

Last edited:
In Lu Dis, Have NOC data. And other stuff.

Off to bed, back by about 08:30 UTC/09:30 UK time.

Steve 07.

Last edited:
Seen plenty of missions for NOC at Luhman 16 too. But I wouldn't take them because crashed satellites hand out NOC like candy (relog, relog, relog).

Hi I'm looking for any amount you can spare have some items that I can offer in exchange if you need something I can have a look I need patrol routes weapons test data and security expenses o7 CMDR MARCUS SIRRAH [HYPE] in-game name

Just checked my inventory. 2 Patrol routes only but have the rest. Ideally looking for suit and weapon schematics. Based in Lu Dis.

Steve. 07.

Thanks to a friend, maybe I over-reacted to a previous post. Happens to all of us.

Please forgive the long post, but it will benefit CMDRs struggling to find certain mats/data. All of the data is relevant to weapon/suit mods.

I have now finished engineering (OK bar one mod on a weapon), so I have multiples of the highest grade mats in the three categories. These you can trade for anything in their material group (graphene, microelectrodes and weapon components).

Data I have the following:

Air Quality reports - 20
Atmospheric Data - 36
Audio Logs - 11
Ballistics Data - 8
Biometric Data - 4
Blood test Results - 1
Chemical Experiment Data - 5
Chemical Inventory - 2
Clinical Trial Records - 1
Combat Training Material - 2
Digital Designs - 20
Evacuation Protocols - loads
Maintenance Logs - 13
Manufacturing Instructions - 13
Mineral Survey - 29
Mining Analytics - 13
NOC Data - 5
Patrol Routes - 2
Pharmaceutical Patents - 9
Production reports - 2
Radioactivity Data - loads
Reactor Output review - 20
Recycling Logs - 15
Settlement Assault Plans - 11
Smear Campaign Plans - 47
Spectral Analysis Data - 8
Stellar Activity Logs - 9
Surveillance Logs - 28
Tactical Plans - 8
Topographical Surveys - 30
Troop Deployment records - 16
Weapon Inventory - 10
Weapon test Data - 2

Ionised Gas - 71
Suit Schematic - 4
Weapon Schematic - 19
Power Regulators - 9
Surveillance Equipment - 12 (engineer unlock)

Again, please forgive the long list, but as CMDRs need a plethora of mats and data, I thought this the best way. Please PM for anything you need, they're all for free.
Just one thing, please don't say "I want everything" :)

P.S. These were not taken from a player Anarchy faction before anyone asks.

LOL! Hey Zar, I was going to give you more Opinion Polls and Smear Campaigns to share with others, but they weren't in my backpack :(
I wrote to FD and they replaced them, so I now have them to give to you.

I'd like your Suit Schematics if you still have them.
Ping me in-game when you have time, and we'll trade.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Update: Found more Suit Schematics as collection mats to be turned in for a reward.
So I've picked up another few more SS. After collecting the next set of missions I'll only need one. I'll probably find that when I've finished these missions.
I am guessing I won't need any Suit Schematics.
Looks like they've been un-nerfed! Cheers!!!

Last edited:
I don't quite understand the issue with a player faction's anarchy settlement being attacked 'too much'? Is that it?
What are the negative consequences? Is it a BGS thing? :unsure:

Top Bottom