The Odyssey Materials Exchange thread

Hello.
I'm still looking for 13 'Patrol Routes' and 9 'Settlement Defense Plans'.
If anyone has any of those to spare/sell/trade; please reach out to me here, in game (same IGN) or here: https://inara.cz/cmdr/350023/

I am willing to offer: 2 Graphene + 1 Weapon Component + 1 Smear Campaign/Topographical Survey/Radioactivity Data per 'Patrol Route'/'Settlement Defense Plan'.

Thanks.

Hello.
I'm still looking for 13 'Patrol Routes' and 9 'Settlement Defense Plans'.
If anyone has any of those to spare/sell/trade; please reach out to me here, in game (same IGN) or here: https://inara.cz/cmdr/350023/

I am willing to offer: 2 Graphene + 1 Weapon Component + 1 Smear Campaign/Topographical Survey/Radioactivity Data per 'Patrol Route'/'Settlement Defense Plan'.

Thanks.
I've got 4 patrol routes but I'm in Colonia.

I need 5 Financial Projections. The RNG doesn't give me anymore how much I tried. If anyone has some spare please let me know what you want in return. Fly Safe!

Finally got them, weird though 4 of them in one try from a single settlement after weeks of trying and not finding anything.
I have a couple in excess now to exchange for some suit schematics.

Last edited:
I have 3 that I can give you but you'll need to go to LHS 1541, Hennen city.
Let me know to arrange the meeting cuz I barely play this game, don't need nothing in return.

I need 10 Settlement defence plans.

I'm around bubble; UMT+3 time zone but I'm a zombie, cmdr name Azorath DC is Azorath#7017
I can pay 5 million Cr's per piece or can trade with these; Source: https://imgur.com/a/EX4xHyh

I have been grinding like hell for a month and only got 5 of those because I'm unlucky as hell.

Let me know to arrange the meeting cuz I barely play this game, don't need nothing in return.

The only reason (unless you are a completionist) to get SDPs is if you want the headshot mod. There have been posts in the forum about this being mostly a mod for PvP, so for most of us, the other 7 Odyssey in the Bubble are enough. I do believe that is a mod that is not really needed.

Steve 07.

oh shoot I forgot to check here. I found 8 from someone else ( a nameless hero sold to FC <3 ) and now I need 2 of them. I will be online as cmdr Azorath for few more hours I guess until my fingers bleed lol if you are around here I can almost come to the colonia too for this lmao
The only reason (unless you are a completionist) to get SDPs is if you want the headshot mod. There have been posts in the forum about this being mostly a mod for PvP, so for most of us, the other 7 Odyssey in the Bubble are enough. I do believe that is a mod that is not really needed.

Steve 07.
I'm not those but I started it without knowing why I needed, and now it kinda turned to OCD which is the reason I'm in such pain right now lmao
not a perfö... whatever the hell it is, but I'm just trying to have a purpose and those give me that and herpes too.

oh shoot I forgot to check here. I found 8 from someone else ( a nameless hero sold to FC <3 ) and now I need 2 of them. I will be online as cmdr Azorath for few more hours I guess until my fingers bleed lol if you are around here I can almost come to the colonia too for this lmao

I'm not those but I started it without knowing why I needed, and now it kinda turned to OCD which is the reason I'm in such pain right now lmao
not a perfö... whatever the hell it is, but I'm just trying to have a purpose and those give me that and herpes too.
Add me: Cmdr VICEVR, I'll try to be online during the day

Hello,
I'm looking for 15 'Financial Projections' and 9 'Settlement Defense Plans'.
I can offer 30 'Mineral Surveys' or 30 'Smear Campaign Plans' (2 per needed data)
If you have some for trade let me know your rates or demands and we can talk.

Thanks.o7

Hello,
I'm still looking for these -> 10 'Financial Projections' and 9 'Settlement Defense Plans'.
If you have any to spare, let me know your rates please :)
Managed to buy 5 'Financial Projections' from another cmdr.

Thanks.o7

Last edited:
Info for getting SDP's

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuConUQuCI0

1. Pick up a Liberate Bootleg Liquor mission (find it in the station menu while seated in your ship). 2. Pray that it takes you to a minor wreckage location. 3. Grab the data from the wrecked skimmer and relog to menu. 4. Repeat until your brain fails or your eyes begin to bleed. Top materials I've come across: Settlement Defence Plans, Manufacturing Instructions, Operational Manuals, Ballistics Data, Surveillance Logs, Patrol Routes, Maintenance Logs...

Info for getting SDP's

1. Pick up a Liberate Bootleg Liquor mission (find it in the station menu while seated in your ship). 2. Pray that it takes you to a minor wreckage location. 3. Grab the data from the wrecked skimmer and relog to menu. 4. Repeat until your brain fails or your eyes begin to bleed. Top materials I've come across: Settlement Defence Plans, Manufacturing Instructions, Operational Manuals, Ballistics Data, Surveillance Logs, Patrol Routes, Maintenance Logs...
will give it a try, only usually find SDPs in security data terminals

Info for getting SDP's

Done 3 bootleg missions 2 turned up minor wreckage but no crashed skimmers so far

Top Bottom