The Planetary Circumnavigation Club

Just wanted to congratulate cratercamper on a successful circumnavigation of Aucoths FB-W e2-10 1 a! (full logs in our Discord server).

Special criteria for this journey were: Driving (altitude over 4 meters: less than 2% of the time), HUD-less (no compass, no horizon gauge, no coords - only peeking at hull & fuel occasionally when halted).

rWW7Baz.png

Bravo sir!

Hello there,
I`ve completed my first circumnavigation...
and I went full nuts, because I`ve done it on foot

Cmdr name: bahasso
Planet/Moon: Praea Euq WE-J b50-2 1 a
EDSM
Gravity: 0.02G
Radius: 190 km
Atmosphere: none
Approximate distance travelled: 1417 km
Start & End point:0,0
Circumnavigation: heading 180° to South Pole, 0° to North Pole, 180° to start/end point
Time taken: approximately 93 hours
Start/finish date: 01.09.3309 - 22.09.3309
Evidence: video recorded
YT playlist
(missing little over 2h of recordings, due to forced hard PC reset, file got currupted)

Hello there,
I`ve completed my first circumnavigation...
and I went full nuts, because I`ve done it on foot

Cmdr name: bahasso
Planet/Moon: Praea Euq WE-J b50-2 1 a
EDSM
Gravity: 0.02G
Radius: 190 km
Atmosphere: none
Approximate distance travelled: 1417 km
Start & End point:0,0
Circumnavigation: heading 180° to South Pole, 0° to North Pole, 180° to start/end point
Time taken: approximately 93 hours
Start/finish date: 01.09.3309 - 22.09.3309
Evidence: video recorded
YT playlist
(missing little over 2h of recordings, due to forced hard PC reset, file got currupted)
You absolute loon. :LOL:

Congratulations Cmdr, a completely mental bold and courageous way to join the ranks of the planetary circumnavigation club!

Do you have an EDSM account under the name "bahasso"? (in which case you now qualify for their "Planetary Circumnavigation" achievement and I'll arrange to get that added to your account asap.

I finally got around to adding @Bahas' on foot circumnavigation to the list in the OP and, thanks to Bahas, I also now have a Google Doc for the list which you can also find linked in the OP below the other lists.

Last edited:
I started a new planetary circumnavigation attempt a couple of days ago and through this challenge I will have hours upon hours of juicy SRV action for you all to marvel and pick at while the entire Pilots Federation is suffering from massive hangover following destruction of Titan Taranis. I will upload videos of my progress to the Youtube playlist below after each driving session, so at this point I even don't know if I'm going to make it or not. It's almost like Reality TV!

Top Bottom