General / Off-Topic The Pointless Predictive Text Thread

Welcome to my pointless thread!

Let's play a game, you'll need a mobile phone, ideally with predictive text on.
Pretty much all android phones do it. Possibly iPhones too. No idea about windows.

Then, we choose a key word, and using only what your keyboard predicts for you, you select around 20 words, or until it starts to go in a loop. On android you get around 3 words to pick, so, have at it!

The first key word, is.... Elite!

Begin!

Here's what my phone does:

1) Elite Vultures were going to suggest that you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately by telephone.

Lol!

2) Elite Dangerous Horizons section of the game is very different to what you think of the player owned megaships.

Ehh...

Have fun!

CMDR Cosmic Spacehead

Forums could use a mail client is Thunderbird yet I've sent You something so You wouldn't need to survive 15 seconds plus shields will help you avoid the unnecessary repair bills from the search for homepage again

ROFLMAO

Elite group of the ring doesn't matter in the meantime outside world can kiss my... :x Okay I had to stop there. Poor phone..what did I teach it.

Last edited:
Lmao, brilliant!

Let's try more.

Elite group chat at all times are available anywhere near planets only and docks the AMD legacy drivers are classed as murder hobos for making my Anaconda and one moderate turbulence sparks noises.

Let's try a new word.
Frontier.

Frontier forums and Google doesn't stop messaging me ​the aliens are weaker than my laptop.

:D
Lol

Frontier store is located approximately a bit silly flying around in supercruise.

This game is making look like an idiot in public.

Moving on!

Frontier store is open while I waited until the poop hits the fan.
Lmao

I'm grinning like a right nutter now. Lol

Frontier store or steam users can't run on a planet with my nose up against your ship.

Lol!

We need more people playing this. It's hilarious. Or atleast we think it is. Lol

Last edited:
Frontier the mission of course but not necessarily represents an industry leader in the internet without source of the asteroids but you'd like to look at them and they are never heard of or talked about again.

Oh dear. Their is getting serious. :)

This is most disturbing. The above posts actually make more sense than a lot of the tripe I see on these forums. :rolleyes:

Elite to even get to know about this product also purchased the discounts stacked and upgraded from you soon.

Er, what??

Frontier and the Imperial lackeys excecuted and the other day that you can see that the company.

Meh, Sony autocorrect is kind of boring:(

Here's what my iPhone came up with:

"Elite players have been playing for hours on a Saturday morning so they have been on point today, but it's still fun to watch it on my phone and iPod."

LOL.

This is most disturbing. The above posts actually make more sense than a lot of the tripe I see on these forums. :rolleyes:
It's generally a lot more cheerful aswell. Feel free to join in at any time. Lol

New word.
Python!

Python is mothballed due to my clipboard and my cat I am now in the game instead of having a safe place to hide.

Ehh. Bizarre. Lol

Python is a bit of a nuisance but not always better with your ships headlights but i never touched anything else without becoming more or less the aliens.

Hehe, let's try Asp Scout.

Asp Scout to be collected and worn out using the whole winter evenings and weekends to be as entertaining as possible from the front lines.

Python and you can get a new home away from European imperialism and religious people who look weird to other people.

:x

Okay one more try:
Python's flying Circus to be a king size and you failed to be collected and used.

I think you may have missed the point. :p

Python and you can get a new home away from European imperialism and religious people who look weird to other people.

:x
What on earth have you been typing about religious people? :p

Okay one more try:
Python's flying Circus to be a king size and you failed to be collected and used.
Lol!

New word.
The Engineers. :D

The Engineers and I can't remember if we had to wake up and get back to the canyon wall instead of having some kind of unholy alliance for the Anaconda.

My god android is weird.

Right, another go with my favourite elite ship at the moment....

Orca to the rift and I will have to be skinned for the Asp scout and a Clipper by accident.

Genius! :D

Ohh lol, i never use, or talk about he Orca, so let me try...

Orca or Beluga the game is rubbish after that it's business as usual with the exception of Hutton orbital.

Lol

Orca whales and dolphins and whales and dolphins and whales and dolphins.... No that's not working. Lol

Bwahaha. :D
Okay, let me try.

The Engineers and the laptop already have the same ratio of success in mind sometimes one doesn't have to say they were evil and you failed to be a decent sniper.

Orca the same way as well as the registered owner may currently be creating a decent combat ship defeated by saying that when someone reports me that I won't let it spoil my fun.

Bwahaha. :D
Okay, let me try.

The Engineers and the laptop already have the same ratio of success in mind sometimes one doesn't have to say they were evil and you failed to be a decent sniper.

Orca the same way as well as the registered owner may currently be creating a decent combat ship defeated by saying that when someone reports me that I won't let it spoil my fun.

Lol that's brilliant!

The Engineers weapons in the future of fashion technology and business development needed to be able to fully release the aliens to be in combat with multiple choices based on the forums.

Last edited:
Top Bottom