General / Off-Topic The Pointless Predictive Text Thread

SRV or as well a decent combat ship defeated by the type of the asteroids but it's kinda hard to be mad at attachment.

Hmm. I've got nothing. :D

SRV or as well a decent combat ship defeated by the type of the asteroids but it's kinda hard to be mad at attachment.

Hmm. I've got nothing. :D

Attachment to this post was not my idea if that's what you think of the Elite community college.

So random. :D

What would make this game much harder, is if any of the ending words used, can not be used again, anywhere in the sentence. Lol
With the exception of the previous posts last word.

Lose
Holocaust
SRV
Attachment

College

Last edited:
Jokes are the most common form of the world cup finals in Brazil next year to get double the ore and griefers say that they want to help new players.

Aww i was too late

Last edited:
Players without reason or another mermaid tail in China for example pulling you through the letterbox to the last piece of liquid.

That made no sense. o_O

Windows phone user here !

Players in the world of the most important thing is that the ship was a good day at work.

eh ?

- - - Updated - - -

lets try again.

Players in this world and the ship is not responsible for the first place on your computer.

lol..., wut ?

Oh god, this games gone horribly wrong. Lol

I don't know which word to follow. Free for all!

Ugh... liquid?

Liquid smooth and creamy peanut sauce and cheese is a good idea but unfortunately it's not a good time to complete the application process for producing the first one using my old neighbours.

Lol

Players can simply search by inputting your own massive variations in to the system where you don't like a mindless shooter.

Ehh?

elite dangerous it is a bit of a know it all the time and I will be there too much for me to get a new phone and I don't think I can get a job .

Ashes in this country has the same thing as an alternative spelling mistakes that extend from your own personal information about your computer.

arf ! :D

Dangerous Discussion says FD should reverse their income politics and better to grind the whole winter evenings or as we get the bonus of a roleplay to the last patch they are never heard of or talked about again.

Well... :D

There was something else that you can get to work with a barnacle that you may want to know about.

:eek:

Ah well constructed phrase ! who would have guessed !

About the AI ships targeting missiles and large mushy peas and carrots are a pain when they're actively chasing the actual seaside resort to a Nav Beacon.

That was surprisingly difficult!

Welcome to my pointless thread!
Personally I've turned off predictive text and swipe and whatnot features to make me type faster, if I need to 'type' faster when writing a message on a phone, or feel I need to rush, then I know I shouldn't be typing right now and put away my phone.

I know my personality, I would allow myself a lot more distractions by my phone if texting was faster the whole "will only take a second" thing.

Top Bottom