The Siege wages on!

Well for a siege it's been remarkably peaceful. Lave has been full of Commander Bounty Hunters today, seeing off foes and generally hassling pirates whilst trade ship after trade ship slips by. Respect to the Cobra and Python pirates that stuck it out, I believe they were only interested in loot as the Cobra was understandably flighty and not looking for all out war. The Python however was a beast, I had to use my escape pod to get out of there whilst a friendly Cobra stayed on, not sure what happened to them. Gave back up to another Python later on who interdicted him, after his shield cell banks were depleted he ran fairly swiftly before we could disable his FSD.

I saw one wanted Eagle tonight, failed my interdiction but he was kind enough to return the favour. Now I've got my tactics down he was dispatched without landing a missile on me.

So it looks like this whole 'crusade' is really just a 4chan raid designed around griefing innocent players, especially new players who can't fight back.

Attached is a screenshot of their current thread and some posts where they discuss strategies and new targets. It looks like the next system they plan to grief is Sol.

They have two "callsigns" which are shown in the OP that they use to identify if you are from 4chan or not, so if someone says one of those words to you, you should say the other one back if you don't want to be griefed.

I've included the URL to the thread in my screenshot.
qpZaMOL.jpg

Big guy, your spying skills leave much to be desired. Alliance agents have been trying to get hold of this information for infiltration purposes. Now that they know we know we lose any advantage and they will no doubt change their callsign. This could cause additional deaths for defenders of the Alliance.

I am looking a speaking to lawyers about the problem at Lave, due to the blatant disregard for the safety of honest traders, by the Alliance Government, which is a total disgrace. Not once has an alliance patrol come to the assistance of a beset trader, only appearing enmass after they are accidentally struck by weapons fire as they barge their way to steal a simple kills. This is totally un acceptable and I hope this will be rectified soon before more innocent ships are destroyed.

So it looks like this whole 'crusade' is really just a 4chan raid designed around griefing innocent players, especially new players who can't fight back.

Attached is a screenshot of their current thread and some posts where they discuss strategies and new targets. It looks like the next system they plan to grief is Sol.

They have two "callsigns" which are shown in the OP that they use to identify if you are from 4chan or not, so if someone says one of those words to you, you should say the other one back if you don't want to be griefed.

I've included the URL to the thread in my screenshot.
View attachment 7803

I don't see them saying they are griefing anywhere on there or targeting just new players. Ya 4-chan is full of jerks and bad people (trying to keep it as clean as possible, you know what I mean) and they might very well be doing as you said, but your screen shot shows no evidence of them doing such.

Last edited:
I am looking a speaking to lawyers about the problem at Lave, due to the blatant disregard for the safety of honest traders, by the Alliance Government, which is a total disgrace. Not once has an alliance patrol come to the assistance of a beset trader, only appearing enmass after they are accidentally struck by weapons fire as they barge their way to steal a simple kills. This is totally un acceptable and I hope this will be rectified soon before more innocent ships are destroyed.

It has been a quiet couple of days and the siege has now ended. I did see many Alliance Patrols along with Commanders brought in from other Alliance systems to tackle the ne'er do wells, even an Anaconda was seen scouring the system. Unfortunately, as with most security throughout the galaxy they do not have the same levels of skill and training as those Commanders of the Pilot's Federation who came to aid the system (and were paid handsomely by the Government I can attest.)

Do you realise there is no such thing as any past recognisable group that hasn't at one time or another been involved in some historical controversy massacre etc ?

You are trying to draw a parallel where there is none !

That's why i suggested to create a fictional group with fictional crests and symbols...
And that's not drawing parallels... it says only : think about which group/Person/etc you choose as a model...

The Teutonic order did literally nothing wrong and are role models for us all. Anyhoodles, I just got a text from the Emperor and he said that he's very, very pleased with our crusading progress and that each pagan we kill in Lave brings him such joy that it extends the life of his mortal shell by around a minute.

In other words, there will be more crusades later tonight. See you on the flipside, homeboys.

I wouldn't say that colonizing and conquering is a rolemodel for me. Neither is waging war and forcibly christianising a proper role model... at least not for me...

Top Bottom