The Siege wages on!

Oh boy, why in hell does anybody want to be a member of a group that connects itself to the " Knights of the Germanic Order" of old times?
An order which was preoccupied with slaughtering helpless women and children in Poland and Lithuania. Don't we have enough crusades at hand already?
Anyway they got annihilated at the Battle of Tannenberg on 15.July 1410.
i just hope the same happens here! I'm sorry if i sound a bit enraged but t just don't understand this kind of roleplay and utterly disaprove of it.
(Please excuse my bad English)

Yeah but it's not naming and shaming if you each give your own name out in the thread!
I mean if you are an organised group it wouldn't be too hard to ask your members to pop in would it!?

I'll begin - I'm CMDR KONG
Proud to fight for the heart and soul system of the alliance (against the oppression of the imperial foofoo crusade!)

(One reason I'd like to be able to select a faction outside of conflict zones - so you could easily tell who to target in these player driven actions)

Oh boy, why in hell does anybody want to be a member of a group that connects itself to the " Knights of the Germanic Order" of old times?
An order which was preoccupied with slaughtering helpless women and children in Poland and Lithuania. Don't we have enough crusades at hand already?
i just hope the same happens here! I'm sorry if i sound a bit enraged but t just don't understand this kind of roleplay and utterly disaprove of it.

Well as I've said in previous posts, we don't just target hapless traders. Sure they get hit but we attack combat vessels also. I'm sure there are players that can vouch for that. The traders and such just seem to be the most vocal about. Don't really hear much coming from the combat crowd. To each their own though.

Brothers, the Siege of Love still stands strong! We have made some losses for the glory of the Emperor but holdfast in our cause! Keep the blockade strong! Show the heathens our righteous might! Glory be to the Crusade! Glory be to Braben!

BROTHERS, ANSWER THE CALL TO ARMS AND SOW OUR BELIEFS TO ALL TO SEE!
HEATHENS, TAKE THE CALL TO ARMS AND FACE OUR RIGHTEOUS MIGHT!

May you become one with the Stars, Braben.

you al,l scumbags the only wanted men i see in lave, make a kill then instantly go to pay of their bounty to stop them getting attacked, its cowardly, if you wana kill wear your outlaw badge with pride

sorry Squid, you quoted my post but it seems you misunderstood it ( guess it's my bad English). I'm not against forming groups and lay siege to a sector or whatever - contrary i think this is a nice idea and adds content.
What i don't like is your reference to religious wars ( crusades etc. ) and the close connection to a rather grimm past.
And the crest you have chosen as your sign ( the crest of the Germanic Order) says something about your group, wether you like it or not. You could have choosen a nice fictional crest as well but you didn't.

Last edited:
Believe me when i state that the "Siege" guys are not working for the empire. They're claiming they do but unfortunately they're just an outsider clan and shall be hunted within all factions.

You guys aren't on the emperors side. You will be hunted . The EDC-Militia has been noticing you in Lave and be prepared to be hunted down for taking the empire as an excuse for your behavior.

Never surrender !

CMDR's we have our eyes on you ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Believe me when i state that the "Siege" guys are not working for the empire. They're claiming they do but unfortunately they're just an outsider clan and shall be hunted within all factions.

You guys aren't on the emperors side. You will be hunted . The EDC-Militia has been noticing you in Lave and be prepared to be hunted down for taking the empire as an excuse for your behavior.

Never surrender !

Cmdr's we have our eyes on you ;)

Yes. The Empire does not acknowledge these terrorists as working for or being citizens of the Empire. However as they are not attacking in Imperial space, we will let them drain the resources of our enemies for the time when the servants of the true Emperor march against them to liberate the galaxy from the corruption of the Federation and the Alliance.

All Hal Emperor Duval, true Emperor of all the galaxy.

sorry Squid, you quoted my post but it seems you misunderstood it ( guess it's my bad English). I'm not against forming groups and lay siege to a sector or whatever - contrary i think this is a nice idea and adds content.
What i don't like is your reference to religious wars ( crusades etc. ) and the close connection to a rather grimm past.
And the crest you have chosen as your sign ( the crest of the Germanic Order) says something about your group, wether you like it or not. You could have choosen a nice fictional crest as well but you didn't.

Do you realise there is no such thing as any past recognisable group that hasn't at one time or another been involved in some historical controversy massacre etc ?

You are trying to draw a parallel where there is none !

Never surrender !

Cmdrs we have our eyes on you ;)

If this is true, then all Imperials should purge them no quarter given. Crusaders, state and confirm your alignment.

The Emperor is dead! Long live the Empress! Bask in her glory!
For the Empire!

The Teutonic order did literally nothing wrong and are role models for us all. Anyhoodles, I just got a text from the Emperor and he said that he's very, very pleased with our crusading progress and that each pagan we kill in Lave brings him such joy that it extends the life of his mortal shell by around a minute.

In other words, there will be more crusades later tonight. See you on the flipside, homeboys.

Last edited:
... I just got a text from the Emperor and he said that he's very, very pleased with our crusading progress and that each pagan we kill in Lave brings him such joy that it extends the life of his mortal shell by around a minute. ...

That is simply not true.You're talking with a ghost itself. Be prepared for receiving proper actions against this whole lie.

Never surrender !

Didn't the teutonic knights protect travelers, traders and pilgrims?

Yet here you are, exploiting free sidewinders to kamikaze travelers, traders and pilgrims.

Got to laugh lol

Now it's exploiting some other thing? You realize it's not good to just go believing every crackpot theory you read on the forums. Out of the ones I do know that play for the Crusade side, don't use under-handed things like that. Please try to inform yourself instead of trying to slander our playing the game because you can't form an opinion for yourself.

Now it's exploiting some other thing? You realize it's not good to just go believing every crackpot theory you read on the forums. Out of the ones I do know that play for the Crusade side, don't use under-handed things like that. Please try to inform yourself instead of trying to slander our playing the game because you can't form an opinion for yourself.

I've seen people saying all you do is kamikaze into their ships to kill them.

You, yourself said in reply, "we don't all do that."

Seems to be a divide in your ranks already. Divide and conquer and all that...

Last edited:
The Teutonic order did literally nothing wrong and are role models for us all. Anyhoodles, I just got a text from the Emperor and he said that he's very, very pleased with our crusading progress and that each pagan we kill in Lave brings him such joy that it extends the life of his mortal shell by around a minute.

In other words, there will be more crusades later tonight. See you on the flipside, homeboys.

Interesting, your Emperor is on the verge of death as well?

Didn't the teutonic knights protect travelers, traders and pilgrims?

Yet here you are, exploiting free sidewinders to kamikaze travelers, traders and pilgrims.

Got to laugh lol

Indeed, we too protect the faithful, as only the faithful return the holy prayer when asked.
Also, all legitimate crusaders fly the eagle/aquila, the symbol of Imperial power & hegemony over pagans dating back to antiquity.

If this is true, then all Imperials should purge them no quarter given. Crusaders, state and confirm your alignment.

The Emperor is dead! Long live the Empress! Bask in her glory!
For the Empire!

They have stated many times they follow an Emperor Braben. Never heard of him.

Emperor Duval and soon to be Empress Lavigny are the true rulers of all the stars in the galaxy.

I've seen people saying all you do is kamikaze into their ships to kill them.

You, yourself said in reply, "we don't all do that."

Seems to be a divide in your ranks already. Divide and conquer and all that...

Usually Cmdr XXX is backing up Cmdr YYY . Cmdr YYY flying a viper with 2 lasers and 2 dumbfire missile racks. Cmdr XXX is running an eagle with 3 dumbfire missile racks.
They do use ramming since that is a viable tactic .

They have stated many times they follow an Emperor Braben. Never heard of him.

Emperor Duval and soon to be Empress Lavigny are the true rulers of all the stars in the galaxy.

I agree on that. They are an outsider cult.

Last edited:

Deleted member 56127

D
Brothers, the Siege of Love still stands strong! We have made some losses for the glory of the Emperor but holdfast in our cause! Keep the blockade strong! Show the heathens our righteous might! Glory be to the Crusade! Glory be to Braben!

BROTHERS, ANSWER THE CALL TO ARMS AND SOW OUR BELIEFS TO ALL TO SEE!
HEATHENS, TAKE THE CALL TO ARMS AND FACE OUR RIGHTEOUS MIGHT!

May you become one with the Stars, Braben.

Brother, I've been fighting in Luluwala but I shall depart for Lave post haste. Long live his Grace the Emperor and Glory to the Empire!

Top Bottom