The Siege wages on!

Brother, I've been fighting in Luluwala but I shall depart for Lave post haste. Long live his Grace the Emperor and Glory to the Empire!

No. Do not join this cult. They do not follow the true Emperor Duval. They follow a figment of their imagination called Emperor Braben. They are not Imperials.

Deleted member 56127

D
No. Do not join this cult. They do not follow the true Emperor Duval. They follow a figment of their imagination called Emperor Braben.

What is this mockery you speak of? Have I confused swine for Brethren?

Usually Cmdr XXX is backing up Cmdr YYY . Cmdr YYY flying a viper with 2 lasers and 2 dumbfire missile racks. Cmdr XXX is running an eagle with 3 dumbfire missile racks.
They do use ramming since that is a viable tactic .

Hmmm.. makes you wonder... Back in Beta a few of us experimented with making a bigger ship an all missile platform... I wonder how high the alpha would be from say an Asp with 4xsize1 and 2xsize2 missile racks...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm.. makes you wonder... Back in Beta a few of us experimented with making a bigger ship an all missile platform... I wonder how high the alpha would be from say an Asp with 4xsize1 and 2xsize2 missile racks...

In the right hands it would be devastating.

No. Do not join this cult. They do not follow the true Emperor Duval. They follow a figment of their imagination called Emperor Braben. They are not Imperials.

The Emperor just gave me a ringa-ding and I asked him if you were correct. He said "No, that Drathmar guy is objectively wrong and it's objective because I'm the Emperor and what I say goes"
Shame on you for trying to speak for the Emperor.

The Emperor just gave me a ringa-ding and I asked him if you were correct. He said "No, that Drathmar guy is objectively wrong and it's objective because I'm the Emperor and what I say goes"
Shame on you for trying to speak for the Emperor.

Sorry but one of your own confirmed that you guys don't actually follow the in-game Empire as confirmed:

We're crazy crusaders that believe in some Emperor that isn't the current one.
Glory be to the Crusade! Glory be to Braben!

By one of the (I believe) founding members.

You also all happen to praise Braben, which is not the Emperor of the multiple system spanning empire in the game, that would be Duval.

Therefore our only conclusion can be that you are some cult following a false emperor.

I was not speaking for the glorious Emperor Duval, I was making sure a true, honorable Imperial did not become swayed by your cult of injustice.

Deleted member 56127

D
I've got the right mind to stop the great fight in Luluwala, if only to serve you a lesson Independent Squidhammer. Eternal darkness is in your future, none of which any star shall show you the way.

Sorry but one of your own confirmed that you guys don't actually follow the in-game Empire as confirmed:

You also all happen to praise Braben, which is not the Emperor of the multiple system spanning empire in the game, that would be Duval.

Therefore our only conclusion can be that you are some cult following a false emperor.

I was not speaking for the glorious Emperor Duval, I was making sure a true, honorable Imperial did not become swayed by your cult of injustice.

For Duval is the False Emperor!

Your emperor is a dying husk. Soon he will exist no more. Then the true Emperor shall rise to power.

For Duval is the False Emperor!

Your emperor is a dying husk. Soon he will exist no more. Then the true Emperor shall rise to power.

When he dies, we shall follow his daughter, the true Empress Arissa Lavigny. Any who oppose her rule shall perish beneath the righteous fire of the one true Empire who shall purge all corruption from the galaxy, be it in the Federation, the Alliance, or any others.

All Hail Emperor Duval.

When he dies, we shall follow his daughter, the true Empress Arissa Lavigny. Any who oppose her rule shall perish beneath the righteous fire of the one true Empire who shall purge all corruption from the galaxy, be it in the Federation, the Alliance, or any others.

All Hail Emperor Duval.

That's the spirit .

Never surrender !

All Hail Emperor Duval.
Even she admits there are those more fit to rule...

Deleted member 56127

D
Sounds to me like Empire is headed for a civil war. Might as well start it here and now.

Civil war nothing. Our grace Emperor Duval will live a long life. When his time, heavens forbid, comes to pass. We will all swear fealty to our Majesty, the Imperial Empress Lavigny as we did for her Father. Any man or woman who refuses to take a knee and opposes this rule, shall be cast to an Eternal Darkness by my hand.

If it is attention this cult following wants, it is attention this cult following shall have.

We view this so called "blockade" as nothing more than terrorist acts on the high population areas in and around the trade systems it affects. We will now pursue the offending parties with extreme prejudice.

This is not a warning, it is a promise.

Top Bottom