The Siege wages on!

i am torn between "that's the spirit" and "too much reference to reality" :eek:

The spirit of defiance demands the first option. I have drawn him as he is.

EmperorPenguinLg.jpg

Last edited:

Remiel

Banned
The spirit of defiance demands the first option. I have drawn him as he is. Fat and ugly and with the boot of the federation up one of his backsides.

So.... the Federation is down a boot then?

QUICK!!! HIT THEM WHILE THEY'RE WEAK AND IMBALANCED WEARING ONLY ONE BOOT!!!

I find it quite funny actually... there are the crusaders who will fight to the death for their beliefs, there are those of us who wish to stand up to the slop they are speiling and slap them silly, then there are some who want to try to slap (some of us for no reason other than that they do not like some of the people standing up to these emperical urchins...

I'm fine with whatever. Just ramming while inside the station just seems cheap? Oh well. Let's me roam the system a little easier with the no bounty.

Well considering what you guys are up to I have to say that this made me laugh!

If you are going to try and make a name for yourself and your 'group'; then you can't complain if it backfires...

Seems quite fitting to me - the emperors dogs becoming roadkill - that's what you get for chasing cars fido ;)

Oh and the alliance will be responding. Lave is ours; we will not be forced to dress up in powdered wigs thank you very much!

Let 'em be. Duval has abused regen drugs for so long his body is crashing now anyway. He's less healthy than a penguin in an autoclave... Watch me fail to care.

Glory be to the crusade! Glory be to braben!

Your "GOD" Braben is a drunken novice fool flying around in a Cobra MK III, I actually took pity on him and did not collect his bounty even though he was wanted because he could barely steer that cobra in a straight line...

Sigh, now I think I should have taken him out just to have the right to show your god blown to kingdomcome

Their Emperor is God-Emperor Braben, I think.

Ya one of them said they aren't part of the in-game Empire or follow the real Emperor just some "made up" guy who isn't real.

We should kill them, then ram them every time they try and leave the station afterwards.

Could we also have a list of your ingame names ?

Just so we know whom to swat around the ears ;)

I would hate to think this is just forum bravado...

I won't give out names since that puts a spotlight on players that might not want that much attention and is probably against forum rules. You'll know in-game if it's a Crusader or not with what we say in Comms.

I won't give out names since that puts a spotlight on players that might not want that much attention and is probably against forum rules. You'll know in-game if it's a Crusader or not with what we say in Comms.

Ya, even if you aren't doing it to do so, would be naming and shaming since a lot of people are against you guys.

Top Bottom