The Silly Ships Expedition

Should the Fed Corvette be allowed on this expedition?

• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had the expedition been made a couple of weeks later and the money would've been quite significant, exploration data is looking to pay as much as 10x what it did pre-2.3!

Now to tag that silly planet and get back home to Yakabugai...

EDIT: slight issue. The expedition's channel is gone on discord, and with it the name of the silliest system... Anyone care to share via PM? Or maybe some other form, to be available for future reference...

PM sent.

Planet A8 tagged, thank you CMDRs.
On route to the bubble via VY Canis Majoris.

Fly safe o7

PS: the Discord channel is gone, I assume all the photos and conversation with it? Or maybe its only been archived? The audio channel is still up though...

Last edited:

Fly safe o7

PS: the Discord channel is gone, I assume all the photos and conversation with it? Or maybe its only been archived? The audio channel is still up though...

All gone unless they archived it.

Fly safe o7

I can put together an imgur album of the screenies I took at the meetups tomorrow. It's not much, but I'm sure others may also be able to do the same.

Had the expedition been made a couple of weeks later and the money would've been quite significant, exploration data is looking to pay as much as 10x what it did pre-2.3!

How long does it usually take between the beta start and final rollout? I am not home yet and considering sitting on my data for a bit longer if this takes just a couple of weeks. In that case I'll just hand in the data from the Silliest System for now.

How long does it usually take between the beta start and final rollout? I am not home yet and considering sitting on my data for a bit longer if this takes just a couple of weeks. In that case I'll just hand in the data from the Silliest System for now.

"normally" ~4 weeks, but a large part of the update (multicrew) isn't in the beta at all, so i wouldn't be surprised if it takes another 4-6 weeks fo the major patch.

I think it's mentioned somewhere that the value of exploration data for bodies already scanned will not be changing, so there is no reason to hold on to your existing exploration data - only scans done after 2.3 is released will have the increased payout.

Back home!

79% hull left
And about 3 mln. in exploration data

This is now officially my my ship with the highest mileage.

bjqTiuS.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom