The waiting for Q1 to go live...

To answer this question, several things actually:

[...]

- New Thargoid Scout! Finally an alien combat challenge I can partake in and enjoy.

Just remember, these did get a last-minute pinch on the tweaker, or tweak on the pincher, or whatever.. they were messed with in the 11th hour. So they might prove a bit tougher in the release. Hopefully not too much so - one or two at time, not a big deal. 8-12 at a time, and they could be a nightmare.

I started prepping some time ago. Flew back to the bubble to make some money for a chief (if I decide I want one - still on the fence) and I'll now need to re-engineer all of my ships, then ship the parts out to Colonia. That's going to take some money.
I'm doing some stuff with my 2nd account as well in preparation for it. Making some money and building rep with the engineers.

My wife and her sister decided they wanted to play, so there is that, too.
Lucky you! :D

Hi ya - best wishes for a speedy and sucessful recovery.
We had a "round the table" bet at work when Beta 3 and Q1 would be released. I was wrong on the first (1-mar) , and will probably still be wrong on the second ( 31-mar ) oh well :)

Hi ya - best wishes for a speedy and sucessful recovery.
We had a "round the table" bet at work when Beta 3 and Q1 would be released. I was wrong on the first (1-mar) , and will probably still be wrong on the second ( 31-mar ) oh well :)

I'm hoping Feb 15th. They did state beta 3 was generally what live would look like, and I head patch day was Thursday, so I'm crossing my fingers.

Between that and the Spintires update Tuesday, it'd be an amazing week.

I'm hoping Feb 15th. They did state beta 3 was generally what live would look like, and I head patch day was Thursday, so I'm crossing my fingers.

I'm with you - we just moved our livestream from the 14th to the 15th due to Valentines Day...

It would be awesome if it came out as quickly as the 15th. But that goes against all the previous "Beta to Release" windows we have seen so far.

That is why I am predicting the 27th or the 1st. Not because I want to wait that long, but because those dates fit a lot better into the usual pattern of the quiet time between the close of a Beta and the release of the new update.

I’ve got plenty to keep me occupied until 3.0 drops.

After selling some MA at Dove Enigma in Colonia, I’ve decided to go visit SagA*, and then do a bit of neutron farming for exploration rank before taking the long trip back home. I’ll probably make it to the core in a couple days, and then back home in a week or so.

Unless it drops on Thursday, in which case I’ll send for my Asp X to get me home faster than my Cutter. I want my Chieftain. Now.

Top Bottom