The Xbox One Screenshots Thread

I think it might be down to 1MB now, I can share some screenshots but not others, and they straddle that kinda area :( got some beauties to share...I've set the capture setting down to its lowest, but that's still 720p...ah well...

Thanks for getting back to me :)

What dimensions are the image? If it's over 900px it is unlikely to post.
Screenshot_20200316_084242_com.android.gallery3d.png

These are Xbox One X 4K quality mode sizes. They work fine when linked directly via IMG tags. I haven't tried uploading them to the forum

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
These are Xbox One X 4K quality mode sizes. They work fine when linked directly via IMG tags. I haven't tried uploading them to the forum
This is the thing. Anything that is linked from somewhere like Imgur can handle whatever Imgur can handle. So it can definitely handle 4k and 6k resolutions.
This is 6k
tujOrKJ.jpg

However if you are trying to attach an image, then 1Mb is the size limit. This is a 4k image under 1Mb
P7A7xuY.jpg

About 6kly out from the bubble' heading towards a bookmark that's been on my galmap for so long I've forgotten what it is and why I bookmarked it in the first place, I have no system map so I've not been there before. System info available says it's a black hole though.

Not a bad sight to start my first foray into the hawking gap

kKQ8Qxd.jpg

Just returned from five months in the black. In the last system I fully scanned before returning to the Bubble, I noticed biological signals on a couple of planets and moons. Since biological signals outside a nebula seem to be rare I took a look, expecting the usual bark mounds. Instead I landed by a grove of roseum brain trees, the first such I have encountered at random (the only others I've seen were ones listed in the Codex that I visited just so I could see them).

49713404691_377dd5a369_k.jpg

Then I pushed on back to civilization, where I cashed in just over 1.1 billion in exploration data. That puts me just over 3 billion. Maybe I'll do some LTD or Painite mining and then think about a Carrier once the details are released.

49713723527_ac5adc30d0_k.jpg

Top Bottom