This game crashes in wing dropping , fails instance and fighter lag is too much

Wow, it’s almost like this game only uses multiplayer as a minor feature and isn’t really built for serious PvP or something...
Unfortunately Solo also feels like a "minor feature" when it comes to NPC interactions. I'm not talking combat, but rather personality (comms, lack of personal "quests", etc). Frontier put too many features in the oven, and as a result they all came out half-baked.

I can't even launch the game without a connection error in the main menu. ATM I am really just hoping for the january update to fix the most urgent things because I am unable to click play after launching the game. This is how broken the netcode is.

I can't even launch the game without a connection error in the main menu. ATM I am really just hoping for the january update to fix the most urgent things because I am unable to click play after launching the game. This is how broken the netcode is.
Stop hoping.

"The bugs are fixed! Long live the bugs!"

To be honest, I can't understand how anyone is able to play in open at all. I expected the forums to be filled with threads like these, I have never seen the lag this bad. I don't mind playing in Solo for a period of time, but this really should be fixed.
This.
Rubberbanding, lags, it's annoying - especially at crowded instances.
Both at Reorte, Shin and HIP 8830 (the system IDA repaired) it was terrible.

Top Bottom