This is not the average Star Wars game you're looking for

I know I'll probably be mocked and ridiculed and thrown down a chasm in a Death Star, but I gotta reveal this idea to the world.

Most SW games involve combat (KOTOR, SW:GB, SW Battlefront, etc.) But, what about a Star Wars sim game, where you have to build things? Here are 2 ideas for what I mean:

1. City building game: you have to build a small town on some planet, dealing with attacks from natives and possibly even the war itself. Basically SimCity or Cities:Skylines with a Star Wars skin

2. Zoo builder: a lot of aliens are in Star Wars, but you don't think of them like you do the heroes/villains. Well, how about a zoo builder, like PZ or ZT where you have to build a zoo and fill it with different creatures? Rancors, Cannoks, Terentatek, Anoobas, maybe even a Krayt Dragon

Those were just 2 ideas of what kind of game Star Wars can do. I know it's not likely, but whatever. Just thought that they'd be fun

There is always Star Wars : Rebellion. If you switch of the fleet to fleet combat (which never seems to work right), then you get quite a nice Empire (excuse the pun) building game. It's on GOG

You could try Star Wars Galaxies however it is only available via emulators for the servers. It has two flavours, one skills based mix and match, the other more class based. You can build your own house(s), make a city, engage in PVE or PvP, craft most things. Keep in mind it is very old game now and the UI is very retro.

or

Top Bottom