this is the only animal I don't want that's realistic (Joke/Discussion)

Honestly there plenty of animals I can live without or have better alts to, but there's one that always gets on my nerves, it's an animal we all know, it's found in China, its obscure and hard to keep in zoos, and its has a much better and more interesting and common alternative!!!
Golden-Snub Nosed Monkey.png

Say Hello to my least wanted animal,
THE WILD YAK
Screenshot 2024-03-26 115101.png

you might be thinking why, well it's because of these two reasons.
  1. They are hard to find and keep and zoos.
  2. There domestic version, while smaller and tamer, is way more interesting.
the reason why I think the Domestic version is better is because it has more color-morphs and is actually common is zoos, the weird thing is that the domestic yak is not in the top 100 of the randoms goats Meta-Wishlist while this is, that is a crime, at least the snub-nosed monkey is colorful and common is China, this is neither, just look at the domestic yaks color-morphs and remember this wild version (for my knowledge) only has one color ignoring albino/leucistic which I don't even think it has either.
Screenshot 2024-03-26 120030.png
Screenshot 2024-03-26 120043.png
Screenshot 2024-03-26 120130.png

ok they don't have many color morphs and they look pretty similar to the wild variety, but if anything, that helps my case sense it's just the smaller and better version of the wild yak.
now remember I am not disrespecting your opinion so I will i want discussion I don't want anyone it disrespects others' opinions.

Hate me but flying birds like owls eagles condor macaws.... im okay with the ones we have, and maybe one ibis and the secretary will be a okay addition but the others ones i really dont want them i hate seeing them in the zoos, its just my personal opinion but it feels wrong for such birds to be in cages

Hate me but flying birds like owls eagles condor macaws.... im okay with the ones we have, and maybe one ibis and the secretary will be a okay addition but the others ones i really dont want them i hate seeing them in the zoos, its just my personal opinion but it feels wrong for such birds to be in cages
yea I kinda agree, for the next zoo game, yes please yes, but in this one It would cause a mess.
anyway, while I don't mind people discussing their dislikes this thread was mainly meant for people agreeing/disagreeing with my opinion and why.

I agree, this would be the situation where the domestic is greatly preferable. The domestic yak fills a similar role to the Ankola Watusi cattle. Wild looking enough to not do the domestic vibe, so you can keep it in themed areas, but as it is still a domestic species it can work in a barn area.

Top Bottom