Those 4 un-deletable path squares under the guest spawners aren't all the same color and it's very frustrating.

Yes, you can click on the entrance building and delete it, and delete the spawners... but those 4 un-deletable path squares are still left behind and 3 are dark asphalt and one is not... It drives me absolutely batty. It's a BEAUTIFUL building if you want your zoo to be New World themed, but when you want a different style for your entire zoo, that one building can look a bit odd.

I'd love it if these 4 path squares could either be deleted or were all the same color (all light asphalt so that I can use the back wall as a mural and build my own entrance inside the barrier with a little path leading to the mural)... Or if we could still edit outside the barrier (just construction or nature objects, not facilities or barriers). Alternatively, I also loved what was done in JWE with the monorail entrance. Something like that would also be cool to replace the NW themed entrance in Sandbox.

Also, adding corner pieces for L/R for certain roof/floor tiles that have a unique design would be nice (or be able to edit them on the XYZ axis). For instance, the New World wood floor tiles... the corner pieces on rounded corners only look good on one corner. If you rotate the piece and place it on another corner, the planks will face a different direction and look odd. So if you have rounded buildings, you have to use a different non-pattern tile.

Top Bottom