Thread for publicising your issues that are otherwise expiring due to lack of votes/confirmation

Not related to any updates, but at least in Horizons, the Krait Phantom has two peculiar SRV bugs.

First, the invisible collision mesh for the landing gear is looking a bit off-set towards the inside. It seems thick whenever you're trying to drive an SRV in.

Second, there's a hairline crack in between the SRV bay door and the inside of the hatch.
If you’ve got associated issue reports to go with those I’ll happily add them to the OP 👍

If you’ve got associated issue reports to go with those I’ll happily add them to the OP 👍
These currently don’t have an issue on the tracker, because I already posted a different bug with the SRV here. (SRV turret camera lags behind in VR)

Weirdly enough the page isn’t able to load. I think something happened to it when I tried to submit it and it just sent an empty response.

It turns out that https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/50437 - Codex & Squadron screens cause excessive brightness - isn’t a VR-specific bug after all, it’s just much less noticeable in flatscreen.

The latest confirmation is from a flatscreen player and has screenshots showing the edge-glow from the issue. If any non-VR players fancy adding to the report it’d be much appreciated, even though it’s a hardly-noticeable thing for you 👍 (it burns my eyes in VR 😅)

Weirdly enough the page isn’t able to load. I think something happened to it when I tried to submit it and it just sent an empty response.
In some browsers some of the compulsory fields are missing at step 3, but it lets you move on to step 4 and submit the form anyway, then does that to the result so the bug is unusable.

The workaround is to find a game which wants bug reports try a different browser (that unmodded never-used copy of Edge might finally have a use).

It turns out that https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/50437 - Codex & Squadron screens cause excessive brightness - isn’t a VR-specific bug after all, it’s just much less noticeable in flatscreen.

The latest confirmation is from a flatscreen player and has screenshots showing the edge-glow from the issue. If any non-VR players fancy adding to the report it’d be much appreciated, even though it’s a hardly-noticeable thing for you 👍 (it burns my eyes in VR 😅)
Added four confirmations. Didn't seem to be enough to flip it to Confirmed though.

Added four confirmations. Didn't seem to be enough to flip it to Confirmed though.
Many thanks - we’re actually at 10 confirmations now due to me accidentally messing up the first contribution. Seems it is the ten-but-actually-we-need-eleven thing once again 😅
Edit: thanks to a post by @Factabulous I’ve confirmed my own report and it clicked over to the voting stage. Nice find!

Last edited:
If an issue expires you can just copy the text into a new report - there’s no limit (as far as I’m aware) of how many reports you can submit; I currently have 4 active.
This is what I get if I already have an issue logged. If I delete my existing issue and try again, it works...

1655813730898.png

Rocks floating inside docking bays, especially at engineer bases. This was supposed to have been fixed years ago, but there i was at Elviras last night on a large landing pad in my Type-9 and there they were, floating away. They look silly and could do with fixing, only been a decade now

My Imperial Courier recently started triggering Orange Sidewinders almost everytime I try to jump to supercruise or to another system. It's only this ship, the other ships have a somewhat "normal" chance of triggering Orange Sidewinders. Oh, and unfortunately, I am not able to submit an issue at this time.

My Imperial Courier recently started triggering Orange Sidewinders almost everytime I try to jump to supercruise or to another system. It's only this ship, the other ships have a somewhat "normal" chance of triggering Orange Sidewinders. Oh, and unfortunately, I am not able to submit an issue at this time.
There are currently 72 issue reports regarding Orange Sidewinder errors - this looks to have the most confirmations so far: https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/50523 and could probably use your extra info regarding crash circumstances.

On the off chance you’ve got AMD graphics then the latest drivers seem to be causing problems - downgrading them cures the issue - https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threa...dyssey-to-run-with-the-22-5-2-drivers.603678/

Odyssey weapon mods shouldn't be permanent, should be able to overwrite or delete

Can't set reasonable sale prices for materials on Fleet carriers

I would like to be able to sell Horizons Mats on my FC

I wish we could color ship weapons per hardpoint instead of all being the same color

MultiCrew Netcode is unstable and disconnects frequently

Odyssey weapon mods shouldn't be permanent, should be able to overwrite or delete

Can't set reasonable sale prices for materials on Fleet carriers

I would like to be able to sell Horizons Mats on my FC

I wish we could color ship weapons per hardpoint instead of all being the same color

MultiCrew Netcode is unstable and disconnects frequently
If these issues are in danger of expiring due to lack of confirmations, please provide the links and I’ll add them to the OP 👍

Top Bottom