Community Event / Creation Thrustmaster Warthog Configuration & Sheets

Thinking about getting the Warhog HOTAS but I'm concerned about losing YAW on the stick twist.

What do you folks use for YAW?

If your going to spend the money on a Warthog then its kinda silly to take the cheap route and not use Thrustmaster peddles! The work flawlessly!! I don not have mine added to my TARGET profile. Using them as obvious yaw control and the toe brake as up/down thrust. The problem is that the toes work as switches.. so no proportional thrust. Adding them to the profile and mapping properly will solve this.

o7 guys

Just trying to get my 2 stage trigger to fire both primary and secondary weapons. It seems to just want to fire one or the other at the moment...

If youre using the both of the files associated with this thread then they should just 'work'. Mine works fine and I havent modified anything. Only added the settings to use my Thrustmaster paddles

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this! I'm finally looking forward to getting involved after hours of frustration...

I am a newbie to Elite and got myself a Rift, a Warthog HOTAS and the TFRP rudders. I want to use your profile.

I did however run into a couple of problems. I changed define KBLayout to KB_GER AD_EDSettings_v2.4.3.tmh since I using a German keyboard.

- define UseRudders 1
TFRP rudders are connected and recognized by TARGET. However, ingame they are not bound to any axis. They are also not added to the virtual Thrustmaster joystick device and still a separate device in Windows Joystick panel. Is this expected?

- define HeadtrackPref 2
With this setting Ign/Norm LEFT UP does nothing. I had to manually bind it to reset HMD orientation ingame.

- Activating FSD drive on red switch does not work. Pushing the red switch on the right side of the Throttle forward is not bound to 'J' but `(Accent grave) instead.

Where is UI Panel left and UI panel right (for switching Tab Strips) bound to?

Thank you for your help.

Plz ignore last post, was in the wrong thread. I am so sorry.

Warthog HOTAS and Rise of Flight

Hello
I’m looking for key mapping for Rise of Flight, ie key assignments within the sim options menu and what functions to put where.

I realize mapping is a matter of preference, but an experienced user’s setup can get me going so much faster.

Also, I hate to admit, I’m a little baffled by all the switches and options on this wonderful HOTAS.

Appreciate any help.

Thanks

Hello there! I was wondering if you still have the profile and target gui script available, as the links don't work anymore

I've been using your Target profile and ED bindings since you posted them back in '14. I've usually kept them stored on different harddrives to keep a backup but after a full PC failure last year and a break from Elite I no longer have access to the files. I went back to find them only to see that both the download links are broken.

I first tried a few others like Aussiedroids setup which is a very well done one, but overly complicated and has a very weird button layout compared to yours. Thanks in advance

o7
¨~ Chris

Hi I used these Target Files a while ago with great success but somehow they have dissappeared from my machine. I dont suppose you still have a copy of these as the links no longer work and id like to use them as a basis for getting my thrustmaster running on odyssey. It works without the target files but only bearly as i am using Thrustmaster MFD as well as the flight stick plus voice attack and voice attack sets certain keys which then makes it awkward having buttons assigned to both the MFD and HOTAS - at least if im using Target i can assign the same key that voice attack uses which makes life easier.

Hello there! I was wondering if you still have the profile and target gui script available, as the links don't work anymore

I've been using your Target profile and ED bindings since you posted them back in '14. I've usually kept them stored on different harddrives to keep a backup but after a full PC failure last year and a break from Elite I no longer have access to the files. I went back to find them only to see that both the download links are broken.

I first tried a few others like Aussiedroids setup which is a very well done one, but overly complicated and has a very weird button layout compared to yours. Thanks in advance

o7
¨~ Chris
hi did you manage to locate a copy of these files as i am looking as well ahving gone through a similar loss to yourself

Top Bottom