TMT Wiki

I have added a few more pages and fleshed out a little by little, the more I learn about how to do them. :)
Again, please come help! PM me or tell me here.

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
Awesome. I definitely can’t contribute (I know zilch about it) but I will be happy to read all about it! Maybe someone will put the thread in the Announcements or something so more ppl see it. We could use all the help we can get.

thanks Helena!

That's the day where I begin to believe in angels. ... Ok, I'm going a bit over the top! ;) But hey, you really did a great work. This wiki could be very helpful for me, because I am really going crazy with blender and TMT. [wacky] Be sure I'll use the weekend to read it and watch the tutorial vids attentively. Thx very much, Helena! [up]

Thanks! I am really stumped so far because it is starting to reach my limit of knowledge. But hopefully someone will come and help me. :)

I will try to learn myself too.

Thank you! I will take your text and make it appear like the rest of the pages. Thank you so much for your contribution!

Also a small note to contributors:
The text I have put in italic is temporary text that explain the text that needs to be written/made better. :) I will delete the italic text when suitable content has been added. Or do it yourselves.

I might change from italic to some other kind of denominator because italic might want to be used in proper text too. [haha] Maybe it is apparent I am new to the whole wiki thing! :D I just thought it was the simplest way to set up a site where everyone can add info and keep track of updates.

Also a small note to contributors:
The text I have put in italic is temporary text that explain the text that needs to be written/made better. :) I will delete the italic text when suitable content has been added. Or do it yourselves.

I might change from italic to some other kind of denominator because italic might want to be used in proper text too. [haha] Maybe it is apparent I am new to the whole wiki thing! :D I just thought it was the simplest way to set up a site where everyone can add info and keep track of updates.

It is fine, i just forgot to delete that text lol

Edit: I'll write one tomorrow how to add a textures including flexicolour and normal maps.:D

Thank you Castaway. I have since then edited your text a few times, and then finally gone through with Blender and verifed and edited some more so it will be true to what's actually happening in Blender. :)

This is starting to become something.

Myself I also learnt about making flexicolor so I will add that section at least later. :)

Just want to say THANK YOU Helena ..... you make an exellent start with that Wiki. And big THANKS also to all the contributors to the Wiki too.

Top Bottom