Thank You @hrwait that's really nice to hear!
I'll try to make them better over time, still trying to find my flow there. (And feedback like yours, it does give me a big motivation boost)
And if @MsRedNebula finds the time to continue her tutorials (i'm certain she will), who can (and does) give lots of insights on Blender workflow,
we might be able to give back that motivation boost to other talented creators like yourself.
(You're doing well on the Workshop, makes me even prouder you say something like that)
Us creators, we should make more unifying efforts like these, it'll go a long way i'm sure. (and it took me a while to realize that myself)

And hopefully things like these will convince FDev to invest some time into
further fixing and developing the TMTK converter as it has loads of potential wink, wink, nudge, nudge

Keep it up, @hrwait let's see you make more cool stuff! :)

O.O

umm, thank you, Joël! I didn't expect this much positive feedback, i must say. :oops:
There'll be more soon! 😁

Thank you, Crowdy! :)

A general note: As i was recently bombarded with a few, let's say, unfactual comments.
In both videos, you first see the high poly model being built, it's the high resolution mesh that is being
baked into a normal map at the end of the modeling process (not shown in video)

Thank you, Crowdy! :)

A general note: As i was recently bombarded with a few, let's say, unfactual comments.
In both videos, you first see the high poly model being built, it's the high resolution mesh that is being
baked into a normal map at the end of the modeling process (not shown in video)

Youtube is Youtube, and you will always run across People like this. Just continue doing your thing and don't give any attention to the Trolls :)

Youtube is Youtube, and you will always run across People like this. Just continue doing your thing and don't give any attention to the Trolls :)

You are right, Crowdy! And i think by now i've grown enough thick skin back to brush off even the nastiest of attempts with a smile.

And, fair enough, he apologized, so i can see that as a big progress in this community, from ALL OF US.
And actually, that does take some decency to do. So i think we can sort it out, like grown ups.

Can we ALL PLEASE now work on the posititivity in this community? Cause it really deserves better!

I'd be all for it. This ain't showing the best of any of us.
There are so many cool and talented creators here, and who cares who is the best or the worst or the prettiest or whatever.
That should really stop to matter. No one in this community deserves this. We're all human, even me (i know, right?)

Let's end this "small clubs" box behaviour, once and for all, it's silly, to say the least!

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Hey man,

Keep up the good work! I especially like your second video! Im still pretty much a beginner at Modeling so its really helpful to see someone do stuff and explain stuff which is aimed specifically for PlanCo!
It gets me motivated to work on some stuff again as well!

Hey man,

Keep up the good work! I especially like your second video! Im still pretty much a beginner at Modeling so its really helpful to see someone do stuff and explain stuff which is aimed specifically for PlanCo!
It gets me motivated to work on some stuff again as well!
Same here, since i am still stumbling around in Blender. So seeing stuff like this gives me Motivation to continue :D

Thanks so much guys, this means a lot coming from you.
Though i will have to take a little break from everything, so it might take a little until i can get back to this.
Don't worry, just a lot of RL stuff to sort. I'll be back for sure. Just a heads up on how things will be slower than i hoped them to go.

cheers,
Arti

Top Bottom