Trade routes

Been using EDDB a lot lately, as usual the highest profit seems to be Imperial Slave runs in Zemina Torval space. This week the best deals are around Ehecatl and Orang.

A possible note, remember that eddb works off CMDR visits. I have a home base and needed to do a 30 jump route to get materials for a brewing civil war. All good, eddb showed me everywhere to get everything. Last couple of days I'm doing light missions as the civil war winds down and I need to restock cash (new ship and upgrades). Just found a system 2 JUMPS from home base that sells it all! (and the money goes to our empress, as it should)

When I look now, it shows me that jump as the best one. Takeaways... Explore your region :) and get the connector to help eddb get updated to your systems (so you don't need to remember if nothing else)

A possible note, remember that eddb works off CMDR visits. <snip>

Takeaways... Explore your region :) and get the connector to help eddb get updated to your systems (so you don't need to remember if nothing else)
I’ve always wondered, does EDDB pull data from CMDRs playing on console, too? Also, does in-game trade data and other community-driven stats go cross platform, or are they separate?

*prays the Beyond changes to trading will remove the need for sites like EDDB*
As much as I like and use EDDB .. having a tool outside the game for something that should be inside the game? Just.. no.
It's like the Warframe market website because DE refuse to put in a proper market system for some reason.

-

@lemon cup No, it does not. PC Cmdr's use 3rd party tools like EDMC (Elite Dangerous Market Connector) to gather market data and upload them to a central repository, EDDN (Elite: Dangerous Data Network). EDDB will then generate results based on the data available in EDDN.

However, given the shared galaxy - I believe console Cmdr's can still benefit from using sites like EDDB, even though PC Cmdr's won't get your data. :)

This is good to know. I will be back from the DECE trip and will probably want to get my Trading up to Elite.

Top Bottom