Tropenhalle // tropical Dome

In the past few days I have used the last DLC and built a tropical hall.

The hall is approximately 17,000 square meters in size, between 14 and 30 meters high and contains 4,000 plants and 5 animal species.

You can download the empty hall here:

(Thanks for your positive review ;))

overall view

Tropenhalle 0010.JPG
Tropenhalle 0011.JPG
Tropenhalle 0012.JPG

Interior views

Tropenhalle 0016.JPG
Tropenhalle 0020.JPG
Tropenhalle 008.JPG
Tropenhalle 0021.JPG
Tropenhalle 0036.JPG
Tropenhalle 0037.JPG
Tropenhalle 0038.JPG

Last edited:
It looks really great! So much passion in all of this!

But theres one thing i would recommend to you. on the last pic of your first posting youve made something like bridge by the new temple-walls of the dlc. I also recognized in my buildings that it looks even better, when you build walls by your own with the new rocks of the dlc. They are called "Tempelsteine". With these you can build a wall like this by your own. and it looks way better, realistic and theres a lot more "Depth" in the structure then using these 4x4 or 2x4 walls.

It maybe takes some time, but seeing your pics i dont think spending time and passion into all of that isnt a problem for you ;)

I just did it in my gorilla habitat. Build the walls by my own, just used those 4x4 walls as a background. I think something like this would look really great there at this point in your building. (maybe without the "broken" look, but made by yourself)

a-Kopie-2.jpg

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Great zoo! As with some other zoos shared on the forums, this one reminds me of the large greenhouse in Wildlands Adventure Zoo Emmen (The Netherlands), my local zoo. You've made a nice looking greenhouse! :)

Some of those first few screen shots immediately made me think of Masoala Hall in Zurich Zoo. Really well done. Great build, great design and great landscaping.

Top Bottom