Turkish language

I think the Devs stopped Turkish support after they were confused in whether or not it was Istanbul or Constantinople.
I don't think they care.
Even I don't care what the name of the city is.
I'm not going to ruin my short life for a city name that I won't care about after I die. The worldly property remains in the world.
I never tire my head for a world we don't own, on which we live temporarily. These countries and cities did not exist 1000 years ago, maybe not after 1000 years, their names will be different :)

Only empty people who suffer from the disease of racism, who spend their lives in vain with racism, who will live in vain, who will die in vain, whose names will be forgotten, will deal with these.

These people are just a tiny fraction of a millions of years of time. Names etc. etc. Result; the shape and appearance of the world is still the same, it does not shake anyone, here is the world :)

In my opinion, the fact that the game is sold at half price in Turkey may be the reason, but if thousands of people buy the game, it is more than enough.

Last edited:
I don't think they care.
Even I don't care what the name of the city is.
I'm not going to ruin my short life for a city name that I won't care about after I die. The worldly property remains in the world.
I never tire my head for a world we don't own, on which we live temporarily. These countries and cities did not exist 1000 years ago, maybe not after 1000 years, their names will be different :)

Only empty people who suffer from the disease of racism, who spend their lives in vain with racism, who will live in vain, who will die in vain, whose names will be forgotten, will deal with these.

These people are just a tiny fraction of a millions of years of time. Names etc. etc. Result; the shape and appearance of the world is still the same, it does not shake anyone, here is the world :)

In my opinion, the fact that the game is sold at half price in Turkey may be the reason, but if thousands of people buy the game, it is more than enough.
I guess it's nobody's business but the Turks

Top Bottom