Tutorial build ride doesn't finish last step 'Place Exit Path'

I posted this as a bug more then 2 weeks ago. There is still no response at all to it. So I thought maybe the community can help.

It's my daughter (8) who plays this game, when she got stuck here, I tried these steps. Re-read tutorial steps to. I really don't understand why this last step doesn't finish. Can someone help us? So she can play again?

Following the Build Ride tutorial, everything went oke until the last step. Followed everthing as stated, but when I build the path from the exit to the main path, this tutorial doesn't finish. It just keeps saying I need to Place Exit Path. I wouldn't know what else I could do, so I think it's a bug. But maybe I'm just missing something here (my daughter is playing this game, but I tried and checked it and didn't came up with any sollution to let it finish, the tutorial doesn't give any new information after building the exit path.

I tried to let the path go around the rock, but that didn't make a diffrence, Tried diffrent paths, tried removing more and place again. Nothing made me finish this tutorial.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE​

Just did what the tutorial said. Tried it multiple times, deleted path, rebuild path, used diffrent path types. The option to connect to other paths is on, the people walk from the ride to the main path over my 'exit path'

I have not played the tutorial since November, but wasn't the ride used in the tutorial different than the one in your picture? Maybe something changed. I am probably wrong, but have been looking over your pic and something doesn't seem right.

I didn't play it as well, but apparently the step to build the ride did get finished by building that ride. I will look into this.

Top Bottom