Guide / Tutorial TUTORIAL: How to Find Exquisite Focus Crystals

Strictly speaking, it's more like we had a little rain, then a drought ... now a deluge.

Basically in 2.1 EFC existed but were ultra-rare.

Then in 2.2. they ceased to exist, prompting endless bug reports and ultimately confirmation from Frontier Support that they had left the game.

Now it appears that in 2.2.03 the heavens have opened and we have not just restored EFC spawn ... but EFC spawn at almost 10x the 2.1 levels.

If that is truly so (I'm out of game for a couple of days) all I can say is ...

Hallelujah!

WHERE ??
i looking for this today and find noithing

What's the latest on EFC spawn?

Just working towards my G5 charge enhanced power distributer. I've ground out 24 CM and 18 CIF, just need my EFCs now lol. What's the latest, can I get them at Shu Babassi as in the original video, anywhere at all, or nowhere lol? Many conflicting messages on this thread as the version number has changed over time

Bumping this thread as EFC's are now being generated since Thursday's maintenance. Ive been having luck in extraction systems in boom states, Shu Babssi is just like every other extraction system now.

Well that explains where I got all of mine from. I went to Shu Babasi for Empire rank missions. I have a bunch of EFC and didn't know where I got them.

Ahh ... I accidentally sent a report for this thread... damn you fat fingers.

Anyway, as of 7/28/17 this Shi Babassi run still works. I got 2 within an hour.

I have red this whole thread and still not sure what's the best setup to get EFC. DOing missions with independent systems that are also industrial/refineries?

Top Bottom