Twitch Drops Cargo Breach

Twitch drops
CBPTY.png

CBPU9.png

Strange, on the new Schedule thread on Monday they said it was purple suit drop today, no mention of name plates of tattoos, wondered what they were for on the Store page. As usual Ill just wait and see what I actually get.

not fixed, as in you can get the suit, right?

Not sure I understand you correctly, but when I now log in to https://twitch.frontierstore.net/ with my steam account (the same I have linked to my twitch account), the bottom of the page shows that I was awarded both the name plate and the suit (no more tatoo, darn). Looks good to me.

Twitch Drop Rewards​

Below are the available rewards for the current twitch drops campaign.

• picture

Awarded! Congratulations!​

Explorer Purple Flight Suit​

• picture

Awarded! Congratulations!​

Wings Name Plate Pack​

Tried that. Still not there. The Explorer Suit Purple, right?

Lets discount the obvious, sorry but.

did you definitely watch long enough to get it on Twitch, then claim it? Does it show in your Twitch Drops 'inventory'? (Player icon top right and Drops about half way down drop-down menu). If its not there then issue with Twitch, if it is there then just an issue with the Store page.

Assume its linked correctly or you wouldnt have got the name plates so thats out? I had to refresh page, relog into account and it then appeared with a 'Claim' button there. Try clearing cookies first then relog in.

If still not there, it might just be 'catching up' with all the accounts which may take some time. Give it 24 hrs and submit a ticket to support.

I've had to wait before in the past but it always catches up in the end, then just had to wait for it actually to appear in game, but as long as Frontier knows, and they do know, its probably just a matter of time.

Lets discount the obvious, sorry but.

did you definitely watch long enough to get it on Twitch, then claim it? Does it show in your Twitch Drops 'inventory'? (Player icon top right and Drops about half way down drop-down menu). If its not there then issue with Twitch, if it is there then just an issue with the Store page.

Assume its linked correctly or you wouldnt have got the name plates so thats out? I had to refresh page, relog into account and it then appeared with a 'Claim' button there. Try clearing cookies first then relog in.

If still not there, it might just be 'catching up' with all the accounts which may take some time. Give it 24 hrs and submit a ticket to support.

I've had to wait before in the past but it always catches up in the end, then just had to wait for it actually to appear in game, but as long as Frontier knows, and they do know, its probably just a matter of time.
Yep, watched the full stream
Yes, it show in my drops.
yes, account is linked properly (I did get the wing plates too)
I did hit the claim Button after the stream, now it shows a tick.

I guess I'll log a ticket with support.

Yep, watched the full stream
Yes, it show in my drops.
yes, account is linked properly (I did get the wing plates too)
I did hit the claim Button after the stream, now it shows a tick.

I guess I'll log a ticket with support.

Yeah I had that problem with the 1st Twitch Drops, the purple PJs, after a while I figured Id messed up somehow so just left it, 2nd time they did the purple PJs I logged back in to get them and double check everything was linked properly and they were there already, so no idea how long it took to fix.

Then with the Aurora ones I got nothing for weeks then the odd one popped up in Livery, some even disappeared again, but I kept getting more until I think I got them all now. So I know they catch up eventually anyway but hopefully Support can speed it up for you. gl

Then with the Aurora ones I got nothing for weeks then the odd one popped up in Livery, some even disappeared again, but I kept getting more until I think I got them all now. So I know they catch up eventually anyway but hopefully Support can speed it up for you. gl
I sent them a ticket, they pushed it through.
Thank you Fdev :)

Yeah I had that problem with the 1st Twitch Drops, the purple PJs, after a while I figured Id messed up somehow so just left it, 2nd time they did the purple PJs I logged back in to get them and double check everything was linked properly and they were there already, so no idea how long it took to fix.

thanks. i'm in the same boat. waiting for nameplates and the other thing. good to know they will turn up eventually.

what browser is that. does not look like web kit / chrome / or edge builds....
Turn site modification scripts off, this includes some adblocks and template and CSS altering plugins...
what ever that shield icon is next to the URL bar likely needs to be disabled as well...
At least that browser does not look like that crap called brave...
Edit Goes to look up web browsers with W on google... or is that v twice lol

Edit Oh is it the fork of firefox they hiding the fox now, is it the waterfox build...
Yea turn of the over kill security then re allow all cookies with the shield off then after login and linking works re-enable the shield...
Or Dont link the paints are not free... you have to allow twitch and amazon and frontier to track you for up to 30mins per time and you have to use up the extra electricity for those ~30mins...

Last edited:
what browser is that. does not look like web kit / chrome / or edge builds....
Turn site modification scripts off, this includes some adblocks and template and CSS altering plugins...
what ever that shield icon is next to the URL bar likely needs to be disabled as well...
At least that browser does not look like that crap called brave...
Edit Goes to look up web browsers with W on google... or is that v twice lol

Edit Oh is it the fork of firefox they hiding the fox now, is it the waterfox build...
Yea turn of the over kill security then re allow all cookies with the shield off then after login and linking works re-enable the shield...
Or Dont link the paints are not free... you have to allow twitch and amazon and frontier to track you for up to 30mins per time and you have to use up the extra electricity for those ~30mins...
Thanks, tried a different browser and it seems to work now, yes it was waterfox.

Top Bottom