UAs, Barnacles & More Thread 5 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Will someone check out the eagle nebular and confirm what I see on the Galaxy map? :S

http://i.imgur.com/Fx4vvI1.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/KWwQ2Sn.jpg

What have you done! :eek: I just hope its a glitch.

I think this is one of the areas that represents where FD got their hands on actual star charts from a deep space scan. So we have real scan data sitting alongside simulation data, thats why its so jarring.. I'm off over there for a jaunt now :)

Last edited:
While i was really thinking of barnads... I found this :

Are they coming from outside this galaxy?

That is far and away the best match to any other feature in-game I've seen yet. Plus, the LMC is sufficiently distant that it appears the same from any perspective in our galaxy. I can;t get in-game right now to check, but I find myself wondering if there's anything interesting on vectors from systems where we've found barnacles towards the LMC?

Is anyone out them ways to check am 6k out on the distant worlds journey and its our 4th way point.
I might just skip it! :p

Last edited:
Be careful at Merope 5 the barnacle is only visible in open and there is a unpleasant person taking the low shielded ships out in a Clipper.

I was out in the buggy and he shot my Asp I should have quit to solo but got back to the ship and not able to get off the ground without shields going.

Had a military hull as well but there must have been some changes with the recent updates as I would have got out of there 6 months ago, systems went down and dead.

Talk about a low life coward

This is why this game can be a pain

look out for CMDRin a Clipper

I am going back in my combat Anaconda, he will have a quick death as if its slow he will log out

Last edited by a moderator:
Be careful at Merope 5 the barnacle is only visible in open and there is a unpleasant person taking the low shielded ships out in a Clipper.

I was out in the buggy and he shot my Asp I should have quit to solo but got back to the ship and not able to get off the ground without shields going.

Had a military hull as well but there must have been some changes with the recent updates as I would have got out of there 6 months ago, systems went down and dead.

look out for CMDRin a Clipper

I am going back in my combat Anaconda, he will have a quick death as if its slow he will log out

It's a valid way to play the game.

No one has said these are Thargoid, it has been said there is other life out there, if we follow lore,
Then the Thargoid, are peace keepers with our race, why after all the years of peace they want to cause problems?....
If these barnacles were always here way until now they have been found?
The UA does not give anything to show the place or understanding of the Barnacles just found,
It does not do anything..... it is pure conjecture on other peoples part.
The blockade on Obsidian Orbital, can you not see? due to mad scientists, testing without other systems agreement.
That they allowed stations to close down services, due to demand and price it fuelled greed and a dominance of one,
Highly regarded community of science (Scientists) for the benefit of all.
Due to the crazy lack of management within the Cannon, all hell is let loose.
Many stations who were not involved or advised have gone into shutdown protocol.
This is due to the mad scientists at Obsidian Orbital ie the Cannon.
They can now see the error of their ways in asking the sale of said UA, without further research.
With the shutdown gradually of many stations services, across all the Federation space, all empire, all alliance, and all independent space.
It is of no realisation that force majure is of utmost urgency to close down the base of operations.
Given this is a Anarchy system, and many commanders all ready suffering the plights in their systems, and home stations.
They have come to Obsidian Orbital to shut down further work and research, given the station is now in major difficulties.
A resolve is to close the station forthwith, and move the station away from the uprising and further away from the new discoveries.

Last edited:

look out for CMDR in a Clipper

Its not only visible in open. If you have problems seeing it then restart the game (from desktop) until it shows in other game modes.

I dont know if someone wrote already (15 more pages to read) but if the metal-alloy fix what the UAs brakes (stations) you guys still think they are related? For me the UAs are still a kind of NavBeacon and i know they point Merope but most of the bernacles were find on the other planet 23ly away from Merope (dont remember the name right now)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom