UAs, Barnacles & other mysteries Thread 7 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
400K CR, nice. Quick sell it before the market tanks.

These price should also get hammered to all the wishfull thinking CMDR and theory poster we get widely spawn UP's in short time frames.
Now is hunting time (if you like). Not SRV driving in Merope ... IMHO (sorry Derthek).
What has the the knowledge about the "pointing" of the UA (Ratking15/Panzertard verification) brought since beginn of september last year?

(Not the Barnacles! The Barnacles was found after this Obsidian Orbital message about the crashed ship...)

Last edited:
No jarvis convoy

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

No other convoy though i could be waiting a while but found a shipwreck with a private data beacon this one is scrambled though what do i do with it?

Where in the system did you find it? near a planet or something?

Where in the system did you find it? near a planet or something?

In BRSO 14 in the R CRA NEBULA theres no planets only 2 B class blue-white stars about 10ls apart

Im just flying between them currently trying to spawn a new one but just crash sites so far

Last edited:
http://i.imgur.com/SOeGeaR.png

may be it's your graphic card settings, try to adjust the gamma

Is my eyes decieving me all i can see is the planets outline and black from the dark side of the planet xD and im being serious by the way lol

http://i.imgur.com/SOeGeaR.png

may be it's your graphic card settings, try to adjust the gamma

Well as you said it was the gamma but i had to put it up to 100% xD i see it now and yes that looks like the tag on the barneys

I'd recommend bug reporting that - Gypsy may be able to get his ship back (or at least credits compensation). I've also had my ship "arrive" inside the planet, lose its shields breaking through the surface and take significant hull damage. Luckily I had the heavier spec armor fitted. I have my experience on video too, so can add it to a bug report, if it will help.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom