Unable to deploy SRV

Hello,
i have some problems to deploy my srv
i have an asp explorer with a hanger vehicle and a bay with one SRv inside
the total power is more than I need
the cargo hatch is activated and priority 1
I land on a planete without any ground base
landing gear is deployed and the ship is correctly land (blue line ok)
so tried a lot of combination nothing help me to deploy the SRV
please if you have ideas thank you
Hello!
I had the exact similar issue with the deploy SRV button being “greyed out”.
I went to “outfitting” in any respectable station and reinstalled the srv vehicle bay and the srv.
It did the trick...
I had a friend being crew-member prior to this issue and he did not properly leave the session ; I think this might have bugged the “role” menu.

Have a nice day!

It is likely going to be the fact that the module for the SRV's "Planetary Vehicle Hangar" might have been powered offline. To power it back online, select MODULES in the right HUD panel, scroll down to "Planetary Vehicle Hangar" and take note of the check-box next to it. This needs to be checked. Simply hit spacebar on it and follow the prompt window that appears, offering you to activate it (just hit spacebar again).

You will now be able to deploy the SRV.

Incidentally, for those unaware (though that will most definitely be new players), SRV's are replaced by selecting the "Advanced Maintenance" option in Starport Services. Then simply "restock" to get a new SRV. (This is where you can restock Limpets and ammunition).

Is there an issue with deploying SRVs in multicrew? I'm trying to explore a guardian site with a friend in multicrew to provide air support and I encountered this same problem with my Scarab SRVs being greyed out after landing. I had to relog the game to get them working again but as soon as my friend joined back in multi crew they greyed out again and I once again had to relog to be able to launch.

Turn off your shields and rub the belly of the craft across the ground. You'll notice a percentage count going down on the righthand side of the orange display. When it reaches zero the srv will be dislodged!

Is there an issue with deploying SRVs in multicrew? I'm trying to explore a guardian site with a friend in multicrew to provide air support and I encountered this same problem with my Scarab SRVs being greyed out after landing. I had to relog the game to get them working again but as soon as my friend joined back in multi crew they greyed out again and I once again had to relog to be able to launch.
You can't SRV and MC. It's incompatible.

Top Bottom