Unable to Restock SRV(s) after destruction

So I guess my suituation is even worse, being on a FC with a single ship far away from any station!. Any help frontier?

Me too, stuck at Beagle point. I get a Server error when I try to restock my destroyed srv. I'm currently transferring another ship over with a srv bay hoping i can swap them around, but its going to take a week to get here. This really sucks.

Me too, stuck at Beagle point. I get a Server error when I try to restock my destroyed srv. I'm currently transferring another ship over with a srv bay hoping i can swap them around, but its going to take a week to get here. This really sucks.

Strangely logged in one day this week and problem was resolved. Hadn't contacted frontier, other than this message, so perhaps they are looking into it, or I have to praise the spirit of Salome. 🙂

Just wanted to check after 1 year if this bug is still effecting the game? I lost my SRV today and couldn't figure out why I couldn't restock it. I re-purchased the Hangar bay to fix it. I'm assuming this is this same bug from 2019, I'm just confirming after 2 years it's still not fixed? Any confirmation updates on this would be great! Thanks

Top Bottom