Patch Notes Update Update 1.06 Incoming - 11am GMT

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Excellent work as usual and the timing is superb. It forces me to eat dinner and reminds me that the Jamesons can now be opened without withering looks from Earlyin Doors :p

Michael Brookes

Game Director
Server change log updated:

- Fixed issue with influence from a faction from a different system not being applied to the correct system
- Added a safety net so that permits awarded on faction ranks (Imperial and Federal) will be forcibly added at the rank above if the player hasn't been able to access the mission for whatever reason

Michael

Server change log updated:
- Added a safety net so that permits awarded on faction ranks (Imperial and Federal) will be forcibly added at the rank above if the player hasn't been able to access the mission for whatever reason

Michael

That is awesome! Thx!
Does that work for already lost missions as well, or only for lost mission from now?

There's a known issue with AI belonging to another player's session interdicting a player and then not appearing once pulled out of supercruise - this is fixed in 1.1.
Michael

Sounds like interdiction from another dimension! :D
1.1 is due in march iirc, right?

Thanks for the continuous effort!

"Improvements to space station news generated from background simulation events"

Looking forward to this one! Cheers Mike / FD

Every time I see the in-game "servers will be taken down for an update" message I can't help but smile :) Thanks, looking forward to the next one - and I'm loving the game to no end already :)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom