Patch Notes Update Update 1.1.02 Incoming - 4pm GMT

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Too bad. My current ship was killing everything it touched. Was kinda funny.

At least now, maybe, I'll be able to take my Python out for a test drive...

burn excellent.jpg

Fear of death via envelope removed.

Can we get rid of that horrible ticking sound? It's driving me crazy in a station ticking all the time on my Type 6 and ticks faster when I charge up for supercruise or hyperdrive. It is a clockwork ship now or something?

Hi everyone,

update 1.1.02 is incoming at 4pm GMT. The servers will be down for up to 30 minutes during the update. The following changes are in the update:

Client changes:

- Collision damage tweak - Restore the check that prevented multiple lumps of damage from the same collision. Also make the damage split based on mass slightly more exaggerated
- Stop point defence turrets from targetting their parent ship's missiles/mines
- Fix issue with multiple controllers enabled and not recognising them all
- Fix matchmaking issue for comms when UDP hole punching fails
- Fix disconnect issue when a resend message is lost (fails and retries getting out of sync)
- Remove some unneeded telemetry in supercruise - it was causing some stutters

Server changes:

- Commanders with at least one Elite rank should receive a 2.5% discount at all shipyards and outfitting shops
- Backers who backed at the Founder level or above should receive a 2.5% discount at all shipyards and outfitting shops
- Faction recovery time from Civil War has been significantly reduced

Thanks

Michael

Fantastic work ED Team!

Thanks for the update! :D

Will this address the problem with Universal Cartographics crashing to desktop when trying to sell exploration data?

Edit: ninja'd by the previous requests for the exact same question

Last edited:
Thanks. Those update notes look very interesting. Exact the points I don't like on the 1.1 update fixed. Good job.

Good to hear. I would like to know if there is any ETA on the fix for the Universal Cartographic crashing Michael?

Just docked. Still no fix on the station docking then? It still doesn't land square on the pad and bounces all over the place when setting down on Auto Dock.

- Backers who backed at the Founder level or above should receive a 2.5% discount at all shipyards and outfitting shops
Argh! I thought this was a part of 1.1 already so I had postponed my big shopping spree until last night...I bought an Asp, pimped it out for exploring and dropped it into storage ready to use after Thursday's "celebrations" at Sol, and tarted up my toy Eagle a bit too whilst I was at it.

Gah.

-- Pete.

Edit: Meh, after doing the maths I guess I would have only saved a fraction over 500k credits anyway. It would have been nice but it's not the end of the world...

Last edited:
And bug with zero-count of Assasination?

And why do you use this weird versioning of game? " 1.1.02". IMHO standard is 1.1.2., 1.1.3...

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom