Patch Notes Update Update 1.1.02 Incoming - 4pm GMT

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
No problems for me with cartography data, but I am unable to connect to server when trying to outfit my ship, either with decals or internal modules. Anyone else seeing this?

After updating, I cant upgrade anything on two different ships I have purchased. I upgrade the part and then it tells me it cannot contact the server. Ill try again...

Dog slow downloads!

Would love to give feedback on this release but have been sat here for nearly an hour waiting for it to download! Currently running at 1.2MB/s. :mad:

My broadband is nothing special, and I was done patching in 5 minutes. So if it claims it's going at 1.2MB/s but has taken over an hour and isn't done, then something's wrong.

Just logged back in, and tried to change ship loadout, cant do it.

Could not connect to server. Press OK to return to the main menu.
(401)
__

I then get kicked out of outfitting but I am still in-game.

Anyone else with this issue?

I want my sound back like it was...

No setting works for me like before 1.1. If i enter the hanger, the sound is very quiet. Another setting makes the sound to loud and so on. Should normal work like before??? Please fix this!

Thanks all for your patience with us getting this update out. Keep us updated in this thread with how your experiences are with the latest build - believe it or not we want to hear if you're having a good time with it, too! Thanks again for your feedback.

I *am* having a good time with it, thank you very much! Seeing a system humming with activity from the community goal is fantastic fun, I love the new lighting and sounds, and long-distance route planning is now a snap instead of a chore. Thanks a lot!

Did I miss something? The station names seem to have changed for me, at least in Theta Indi.
Strzelecki Port is now Wyeth City. Instead of 7 stations there are 6 now, all with new names.

One bug more to hunt ...

System "Gebel" as a example has new names for all nine ( 3 main / 6 outposts) stations since 1.1. Great decision btw ...
Now missions happily will be partly generated with the old names:

Version_1.1.02_Gebel.jpg

Games playing great tonight, not seeing the system frame-shift jump delays any more. Map is great, no more using a browser route planner for me :) Also as soon as I logged in local showed 3 players, normally takes a couple of mins to catchup.. Didn't have a problem with collisions myself (am a crap pilot so am uber careful coming in to dock) but good that its sorted.....

Great work guys... Thanks...

Oh and if you get a chance take a look at call reference #00000032809 ..... Shy bairns get nowt :)

Last edited:
Fix the crashing when attempting to sell exploration data. At the moment without that fixed there's no reason for me to play. I have pages of data to sell.

Fix the crashing when attempting to sell exploration data. At the moment without that fixed there's no reason for me to play. I have pages of data to sell.
Seems like a lot of explorers have returned from their trips and all of them are now in the stations waiting for hotfix. Hope it would be earlier then 1.2

What the Hell happened to Heat generation? Never had Heat Issues with my Viper but since that last Update the Heat almost explodes after some Shots with 3 Pulse Lasers..

Someone didn't read the patch notes....
Lasers do that now. Either install a heatsink or switch to multis.

Im just sat dealing with this, well I was
Will try logging back on in a couple of days to see if its been solved as I just cant play like this.

[video=youtube;NKNe1BElZoM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKNe1BElZoM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

If anyone missed it, its the horrible grating crunchy distorted sound accompanying every menu click or menu change etc

Last edited:
I want my sound back like it was...

No setting works for me like before 1.1. If i enter the hanger, the sound is very quiet. Another setting makes the sound to loud and so on. Should normal work like before??? Please fix this!
Same here, sound and music is really worse since 1.1.

repost here, since my other thread didnt seem to get any attention and i dont know if this is beeing worked on:

-The local bounty system seems not to work right. When hunting in Orrere System i got vouchers for Aliance, Empire and Federation as expected, BUT also for 3 local factions (as to be seen in the screenshot). There is only 1 station in Orrere (Sharon Lee Free Market) and it does not accept any of the vouchers. So the 3 minor faction vouchers can not be turned in anywhere.
Same here, very strange behaviour.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom