Patch Notes Update Update 1.1.03 incoming

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
If the above is having same problem as me and others we were able to play fine after the patch,myself I had been playing for couple hours. Each of us at some time while playing initiated a jump to another system and crashed to desktop while jumping, since then whenever we hit start game crashes. Can log in, can play the tutorial fine, just cant hit start. Others have even installed on differant puters and getting same crash. The problem is not on our end it seems. We sit and wait for the Devs to at least acknowledge the problem. My ticket number 00000037825

Error: EliteDangerous32.exe has encountered a problem that it can't continue from.

My guess? The code that is supposed to let the game know where our ships are located is corrupted, so we are literally Lost in Space. Danger Will Robinson Danger!!!

This sounds like a security software conflict to me. What error message is given ? Check the error-logs. Check your firewall settings. The updated game.exe has to be given permission to access the internet.

Last edited:
This sounds like a security software conflict to me. What error message is given ? Check the error-logs. Check your firewall settings. The updated game.exe has to be given permission to access the internet.

Nope. Not security issue. Firewall and AntiVirus both set to allow the game to play (launcher and game).

I've got the same issue as described by Longshanks.

Didn't spot this until I got kicked off the server 1.7mill l/s from Hutton Orbital. Been travelling for over and hour too :D Oh well. Hope I get dropped somewhere close to where I was

What patch is coming in now? The servers showed a shutdown message but there's no new thread.

I have the same question.

Thanks for the update, but nothing about the loss of reputation ? https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=113037

Guess we all find out in the next few minutes,,,,,,,,,,,,

may be a little cynical.... but perhaps with all the foul ups thay have now gone secretive ????

EDIT

I'm chopping down a few Zombies while they put the next ball of fur into place :)

Last edited:
I suspect they are just extra busy trying to put out a nice patch so that they can go and enjoy their weekend.

Sad that my weekend started a couple of hours ago and the game went offline just when I had a chance to play... :/

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom