Patch Notes Update Update 1.1.05 incoming (19.02.15)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
mine is still open aswell. but then again, assuming i understand it, the support department is somewhat under staffed atm. so not a big suprise it takes a while for then to respond.

There is a sticky for Collision bug under the Elite Dangerous Support forum from a moderator asking for people who've had this issue to post with their ticket no. I had mine resolved in 7 days.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

So has anyone gotten his insurance costs reimbursed that we had to pay for collision damage / destruction after 1.03?

My ticket is still open!

As above

Last edited:
can you fix

Can you fix the bug that you can take rebel transmission from two different star systems and .
say if i have a mission one to collect rebel transmission from kini 2 transmission then 2 rebel transmission from eravate . then in one system I found like 4 rebel transmissions and gave in the cargo from one spot to two missions in same system .

and the getting out of FSD from one system to another is slow when u are coming close to a station .

StefanOS

Volunteer Moderator
UNIVERSAL CARTOGRAPHICS YESTERDAY 25. Feb. 2015

ROSS 248 (near ANLAVE)

System data of ROSS 248 (near ANLAVE) is NOT accessible or purchasable in the galaxy map...... say NO DATA

Did jump to ROSS 248 which has no population and show NO 1. Discoverer TAG on any object, seems to be UNSCANNED!

Did scan all objects with the detailed surface scanner and sold data to UNIVERSAL CARTOGRAPHICS (I did get bonus for detailed surface scan)

Now the data of ROSS 248 is in the galaxy map, but NO 1. Discoverer TAG is attached to any object.

TICKET RAISED

StefanOS

Volunteer Moderator
SOL

Not a BUG but .....

Yesterday I did visit SOL/EARTH, real time was around midnight germany

I was sad to see that EUROPE was turned to the sun, so it looked more like 12 a clock lunchtime for UK/GERMANY!

Thats how it looks right now 10:00 GERMAN time, like its sunset in Italy and Greece.....

Wouldn't it be nice to get the EARTH in the right time frame, to match real life time?

EARTH%2B10%2Bo%2Bclock.jpg

Last edited:
SOL

Not a BUG but .....

Yesterday I did visit SOL/EARTH, real time was around midnight germany

I was sad to see that EUROPE was turned to the sun, so it looked more like 12 a clock lunchtime for UK/GERMANY!

Thats how it looks right now 10:00 GERMAN time, like its sunset in Italy and Greece.....

Wouldn't it be nice to get the EARTH in the right time frame, to match real life time?

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-...fGvLyK2a44/w1360-h768-no/EARTH+10+o+clock.jpg

Errr dude - it's the year 3300!

Don't think that is true anymore.
I've seen plenty of stations where the entry port faces away from the planet.

Really? I always approach the space station from the planet, and this way I always face the letterbox. I haven't found one station yet where this is not the case... Point me at one and I'll check it out. :)

Ship menu view by pressing menu keys

Hi,

i don't know if someone have the same problem.
But when I press the target menu key ("1") the cockpit view is still centered and not viewed to the left.
Same problem when I press the system menu key ("4") the cockpit view is also centered and not viewed to the right.
I must use the mouse free look to take view to the shipmenus. This is very annonying.

Fair enough, 1-0 to the nerds :)

Thing is, when I first flew to Sol I too thought it was wrong that the UK was on the dark side when I could see the Sun but then I thought doh! it's the year 3300. It never occured to me that that actually wouln't make much difference. Thanks for setting me straight on that before I go and make a fool of myself :p

Fair enough, 1-0 to the nerds :)

Thing is, when I first flew to Sol I too thought it was wrong that the UK was on the dark side when I could see the Sun but then I thought doh! it's the year 3300. It never occured to me that that actually wouln't make much difference. Thanks for setting me straight on that before I go and make a fool of myself :p

Well, you were RIGHT... And yes, since it's technically real time just many years hence the planet it ... YES, Earth is facing the wrong way (depending how horrid we want to be I could get you the moon rotation to be accurate too....)

Hi,

i don't know if someone have the same problem.
But when I press the target menu key ("1") the cockpit view is still centered and not viewed to the left.
Same problem when I press the system menu key ("4") the cockpit view is also centered and not viewed to the right.
I must use the mouse free look to take view to the shipmenus. This is very annonying.
Try going to Options/Graphics and set "Disable UI Camera Lock-on" to OFF.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom