Patch Notes Update Update 1.1 Incoming - Clipper hot fix (1.1.01) 7.15 pm GMT

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
And it still happened in Open with the graphics options set to Low. There was a correlation here between send bandwidth (not choking my upstream, either) and frame rate.

Pecisk, did you get any hint of resolution on your ticket for this? Mine(34282) is Resolved, but only because support opened an internal bug report for it after I supplied verbose netlogs. However, I didn't see this problem again since the first night of 1.1 Beta.

I didn't get resolution, but I added two logs, so they are still looking at it. QA asked quite specific questions about these slowdowns.

The changelogs they beckon me again and again :) Thank you team, looking very much forward to my next exploration trek - and the upcoming updates as always!

From 1.1 Beta2:
>- - Remove seeking luxuries for now
Not turned on again at 1.1 Beta3 and not metioned at 1.1 Release notes.

If gone I need more popcorn for the new threads the next days ....

No one is going there anyways anymore.

Also, what do you need to do to get your name on an explored system? Just 1 quick scan with the Advanced Disco Scanner or actually planetary scans on every object?

Love the option to adjust graphic option by increments. Everyone can adjust to their own system and balance eye candy/FPS.

The Python nerf buff was unexpected. I wonder if any other Python nerfs were nerfed...

Trading changes acknowledged, which is good.

Ship collision reworked!

Thanks FD and the Beta testers for getting this out.

Last edited:
public test server has dissapeared now from my login client but as yet still no upgrade to download

is there a delay on hitting the big red button?

*Waiting for the update to appear*

6421-michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif

Edit - And so it appeared :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom