IMPORTANT: Update 1.3.9

Well it is Friday....Bo has promised that we would learn more info about the 1.4 Update either yesterday or Today, and still nothing...? Sure hope it gets announced soon.....We are all just tapping our fingers here lol Been waiting since October lol

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Well it is Friday....Bo has promised that we would learn more info about the 1.4 Update either yesterday or Today, and still nothing...? Sure hope it gets announced soon.....We are all just tapping our fingers here lol Been waiting since October lol

Bo said that we would hear a little bit more this week. Technically, that can also be on Saturday if they do overwork.

I feel that exciting times are ahead! :D

It makes the mind wonder indeed. ;)

I think there are some hidden things that were not announced at Frontier Expo that you all are sitting on lol :) Things have been very tight lipped lately on the Streams and even at Frontier Expo, and I know that can't be because of the unknown Roller Coaster type...There has to be more amazing content coming to the Anniversary Update that we don't know about...The suspense is KILLING ME!!! I do not like to wait lol Please announce SOON!!! :)

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
I think there are some hidden things that were not announced at Frontier Expo that you all are sitting on lol :) Things have been very tight lipped lately on the Streams and even at Frontier Expo, and I know that can't be because of the unknown Roller Coaster type...There has to be more amazing content coming to the Anniversary Update that we don't know about...The suspense is KILLING ME!!! I do not like to wait lol Please announce SOON!!! :)
Almost there. Hold on tight! :D

For an Anniversary update, it is going to be more a Belated Anniversary Update since the Anniversary Update will be coming about a week after the anniversary date.

Last edited:
Top Bottom